placeh

Looking for new coin to mine?

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Crypto Miners… Share ko lang po itong new altcoin namin na ready to mine and can easily be converted to BTC with our special features called ATOMIC SWAP kung saan pwede nyo po iconvert ang na mined nyong coin into BTC…

Wala pong investment, All you need to do is mine the coin….

Example:
PHL TO BTC TO USD
PHL TO BTC TO PESO
PHL TO BTC TO ETH

Eto po example mining… ung IMMATURE BALANCE ung nama mined nyong coins then ung BALANCE un po ung total na coins nyo sa PHL wallet nyo…..
Mining PHL.jpg

And kung gusto nyo po iconvert into BTC para magamit sa exchange pwede rin po thru ATOMIC SWAP…Eto po screenshot…

At ang pinakamalaking tanong, MAGASTOS BA ITO SA KURYENTE?

NO, We just use Equihash, so it will not increase your electrical bill more than normal usage.
This is a benefit of the coin.

Equihash is ASIC resistant and this proof of work algorithm is purely memory oriented. It means the amount of mining relies on how much memory your hardware have. Due to its memory intensive nature it’s really hard to build a cost effective specialized hardware chips. This algorithm is optimized and its more efficient; which can be mined using standard PCs that has more RAM power.

Check nyo po site namin para sa Atomic Swap conversion links, mining kit, Placeh wallet etc www.placeh.io

For other concerns po kindly join our discord channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/m5EFJaJ) or email us at placeh.io@yahoo.com
Mining PHL.jpg
SWAP btc to peso.jpg

Return to “Philippines”