d4f3571f73

How to exchange from Bitcoin to Ethereum or any cryptocurrency instantly with no fees

Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Hello ,

AdvCryptoPayments is the best wallet , exchange and trade service.
you can use AdvCryptoPayments to :

Link : https://www.advcryptopayments.com/

1) Store yours different coins in the same place.
2) Instantly Exchange Betwen cryptocurrency with no fees
3) Trade in cryptocurrency

why AdvCryptoPayments ?

1) Free 5.00$ Bonus when you Signup
2) No fees and real time price and rate
3) Instantly Exchange Betwen cryptocurrency
4) Great referral program : 1.00$ Bonus for each deposit from your referrals

How to Exchange from Bitcoin to Ethereum or any cryptocurrency ?

1) We need to deposit

2) we will buy more bitcoin with the 5.00$ free bonus (y)(y)

Done (y)(y)

3) exchange from bitcoin to ethereum for example :

Done (y)(y)

As we can see Bitcoin has been converted to ethereum (y)

you Can now withdraw your wallet

Link : https://www.advcryptopayments.com/

thank you (y)

Nick567
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How to exchange from Bitcoin to Ethereum or any cryptocurrency instantly with no fees

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:23 pm

Very detailed article, the author really tried and worked all the material. But if you are interested in buying only Ethereum
The easiest way to find out the cost of cryptocurrency is to visit a special service on the Internet at: https://bitinfocharts.com/ru/markets/. It also provides all the comprehensive information about all cryptocurrencies that are released or planned to launch. Here you can see the course for the entire history of the existence of cryptocurrency, its market value, which consists of supply and demand on a number of exchanges, the resource provides a number of additional informational links to get the most out of the situation in the world of cryptocurrency. We recommend to have this resource in your bookmarks on your computer.

martiel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: How to exchange from Bitcoin to Ethereum or any cryptocurrency instantly with no fees

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Interesting article, thanks. However, I’d like to know more about security terms of this exceed service. You see, absence of fees is only great until it leads to loss of money. I’m not telling that I have reasons to mistrust this place, but I also don’t have enough info to able to trust. So, maybe you could provide us with some feedback about this site?

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Interesting article, thanks. However, I’d like to know more about security terms of this exceed service. You see, absence of fees is only great until it leads to loss of money. I’m not telling that I have reasons to mistrust this place, but I also don’t have enough info to able to trust. So, maybe you could provide us with some feedback about this site?
Plus point. I would also like to read more about security of this place. Does it require id verification/why so? Furthermore, am I right that only pairs, which I can exchange there are BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD and LTC/USD? Judging from the title of your post, I assume that crypto-to-crypto exchange is also possible. But what about other fiat currencies? I’m very interested in place, where I can exchange euro to btc or eth. Can I do it here? If not, maybe anyone could advise me crypto platform, where it’s possible to make deposit in euro?

Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Plus point. I would also like to read more about security of this place. Does it require id verification/why so? Furthermore, am I right that only pairs, which I can exchange there are BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD and LTC/USD? Judging from the title of your post, I assume that crypto-to-crypto exchange is also possible. But what about other fiat currencies? I’m very interested in place, where I can exchange euro to btc or eth. Can I do it here? If not, maybe anyone could advise me crypto platform, where it’s possible to make deposit in euro?
If you are interested in exchange, that supports euro transactions, check reviews of cex.io, for example, this one https://theproblem.wtf/cex-io/ .I found it quite reliable. It emphasizes on keeping in mind that you won’t be able to make any transaction without fees. The cex.io platfowm is also known as quite secure place. Also, be careful and check if it works in your country, as there are certain restrictions for some countries. And if it won’t be ok to you, be not afraid to read articles with descriptions of other trading places, eventually you’ll find what you need.

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:36 pm

If you are interested in exchange, that supports euro transactions, check reviews of cex.io, for example, this one https://theproblem.wtf/cex-io/ .I found it quite reliable. It emphasizes on keeping in mind that you won’t be able to make any transaction without fees. The cex.io platfowm is also known as quite secure place. Also, be careful and check if it works in your country, as there are certain restrictions for some countries. And if it won’t be ok to you, be not afraid to read articles with descriptions of other trading places, eventually you’ll find what you need.
Thanks for advice, I’ll certainly check it out. Honestly, this thread draw my attention because of the word “free”. I guess I’ll never stop being interested in free cheese :D But it’s also truth that security is way more important than amount of fees. I guess I need to make a tough decision. Well, it was never easy to pick the best exchange.

Return to “Exchanges”