CaseyMoody

Donate BTC of your choice to verygoodatthemomenttimeline

0x - worth the money to invest

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 am

0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens.

CarlosCollins

Donate BTC of your choice to arreyoureallygifouhevanuce

Re: 0x - worth the money to invest

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:51 am

I am waiting for the gold investment opportunity of the year, and I am confident in my choice.

MelbaFields

Donate BTC of your choice to fdshfietopqsjdbcnxbfjehrtuis

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:26 am

The value of coin depends on the level of interest and investment you have for it.

Tom Paul

Donate BTC of your choice to dsfhejtheurihjckxzncjksdhjkvfhraiofa

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:35 am

Believe that they will bring value to you! Do not stop expecting.

CaseyMoody

Donate BTC of your choice to verygoodatthemomenttimeline

Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 am

Monero (XMR) is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. The coin is based on Proof of Work and has a block reward that varies smoothly. The difficulty retargets every block with a sixty second block target.

Monero uses a Ring Signature system to protect your privacy, allowing users to make untraceable transactions.

CarlosCollins

Donate BTC of your choice to arreyoureallygifouhevanuce

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:46 am

I think holding OMG is the best we can do right now.
We are trying to go over $20 all day. We should get there soon but I think we will go even higher before any correction comes

MelbaFields

Donate BTC of your choice to fdshfietopqsjdbcnxbfjehrtuis

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 am

DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet.

PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable.

Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network.

Tom Paul

Donate BTC of your choice to dsfhejtheurihjckxzncjksdhjkvfhraiofa

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:54 am

RMT tokens are available to transfer to a wallet in an email I just got. I am a bit confused by the instructions because during the crowd sale we had to create a Stellarterm account and send 1 lumen. Now the RMT email instructions says we need to create an account surewallet . co . Any suggestions and why this is?

Also, under Stellarterm there is an option to accept the asset now for RMT, however when I click accept I get an error for setting up trustline.

CodyRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:06 pm

iBlockchain is working with DeutscheBank, BlackRock Financial, and Digital Currency Group to create a fully transparent crypto fund that will post weekly ROI. With accredited investors from 7 countries, we are looking to buy out low-cap altcoins on 1-2 small exchanges so we can trigger a massive price rise. - t.me/iblockchainglobal

Return to “Blackcoin”