uzair
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bitcoin vs altcoins?

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:50 am

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices varies so what your insight about this ?

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Re: Bitcoin vs altcoins?

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:03 pm

I only recognize and endorse Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin cash. In addition, I will not touch any other digital currency, I will not touch it, I will not touch it, and I do not recommend contacting other people.

Click Here For More Info

CryptoBlockWire
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:17 pm

There are thousands of altcoins, and it’s probably a good idea to own some Litecoin as a hedge for problems with Bitcoin.

You can quickly get information about its emission curve (monetary policy) and how it works. You should not invest in an altcoin which favors insiders over investors.
It has a stable development community behind it.
Substantially improves on Bitcoin in ways that would require a Bitcoin hard fork.

nathanielouliver
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi! Since the market is rather young and volatile, the best way to invest in it is diversifying your portfolio. So, Bitcoins should sare place with altcoins.

All in all, all of us are here to gain profits, traing to buy low and sell high.

CRcentrum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:50 pm

Each of them has its own purpose, but now bitcoin is stronger

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:29 pm

I would advice you to put your eyes only on the 4 major cryptocurrencies; bitcoin, dash, litecoin and ethereum. Choose any of these and you will be fine. Bitcoin has proven to be more profitable if held on a long term. Choose wisely.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”