esonica

Any BTCMarkets.net traders? I made a mobile friendly live ticker / portfolio calculator over at cryptick.com.au

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:11 am

I am fairly new to cryptos, and use BTCMarkets.net, being from Australia. I may be reinventing the wheel, but here is a live ticker I built in the last few weeks as I wanted to see real time data and track my portfolio obsessively on my phone. This is a beta, which I built for myself, so hopefully my server survives, no promises.

Tracker is here : http://cryptick.com.au/

Some features currently:
- add your portfolio amounts into each currency, it calculates your value in real time
- add original investment to see ROI in real-time
- click a crypto to scroll to that chart
- you can highlight and zoom into the charts (this will be improved)

If I get some donations I would love to work on this more, I plan to:
- add other Australian markets
- pay for a graphing library (this is demo atm)
- add a AUD box for portfolio, and the other currencies/cryptos
- improve the performance of the graphs
- store all the market data to allow historical queries
- pay for hosting and keep it alive!

If you want to keep track of it, head over to https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptick/ for any suggestions / feedback so it doesn't get lost in this thread.

Happy Hodling!

CryptoExpert2
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Any BTCMarkets.net traders? I made a mobile friendly live ticker / portfolio calculator over at cryptick.com.au

Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Very interesting. Thanks for share. I use CoinGecko for similar feature

prash47
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Any BTCMarkets.net traders? I made a mobile friendly live ticker / portfolio calculator over at cryptick.com.au

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:22 am

Glad to see what this community can put together...I personally use https://beta.digitalassetdb.com it has nice comparison feature that i use to compare the performance of crypto when I am doing my research...good job man keep it up.

swyftx

Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:25 am

Amazing job sonica, looks fantastic, hope progress is going well on this. Check out what we track over at swyftx.com.au could give you some great ideas as to what you could integrate into your ticker. All the best - happy to bounce ideas if you have any!

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:12 pm

How is this better than other apps out there?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Australia”