sadiammar

what to do when you pass away

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:42 pm

ya.. what a bummer..
not sure which category to post this.

i got extremely sick, followed by a panic attack early.
i scambled to leave a usb with instructions for my SO as to what to do if i die and the passwords
i'm still alive thank god but it raises serious questions about how to create succesorship.
usually when you die either your relatives or the gov claims your assets
what about in this situation.. how do you trust someone with your keys/passwords so all the bitcoins saved up don't become wasted when you are no longer alive.

serious question.. do you leave cold wallet in safety deposit box.. and let them know?

MattMaria
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: what to do when you pass away

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:51 am

Hello everyone,

I want to share a mind blowing strategy that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes networking to earn 98% profit gained of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4-5 days with minimum investment of $1,500 with the help of Mr Brasch . He will teach you and share his strategies with you to learn and work with them and you will be fortunate. Also if you have lost your investment $10k above trying to trade with any of this brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off Kindly message my helper via email braschadolf2014 @ gmail DOT com or Skype brasch.adolf2. WhatsApp +16179821652 so he will keep you posted on how you can make it working it out together and go for the recovery. Cheers

Return to “Legal”