sadiammar

Legalities?

Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:40 pm

sorry if its already been discussed. what are the legalities on gambling with bitcoins in america?

also I am looking to build a few games... is there a walkthru on building games? getting the wallet etc? also will link to your games PM me

MattMaria
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Legalities?

Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:55 am

Hello everyone,

I want to share a mind blowing strategy that will encourage you to do more in terms of crypto currency investment and binary option breaking codes networking to earn 98% profit gained of your investment without losing dime. I earn $ 29,850 within 4-5 days with minimum investment of $1,500 with the help of Mr Brasch . He will teach you and share his strategies with you to learn and work with them and you will be fortunate. Also if you have lost your investment $10k above trying to trade with any of these brokers company and you feel you have been ripped off Kindly message my helper via email braschadolf2014 @ gmail DOT com or Skype brasch.adolf2. WhatsApp +16179821652 so he will keep you posted on how you can make it working it out together and go for the recovery. Cheers

Return to “Legal”