Cryptonetix Representative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Do you trust forecast by experts?

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:40 am

I believe in a business like Forex, it is obvious that there are far too many people who are working without any major plan and also lack knowledge and experience, so all these factors are what makes people follow signals services, analysis and all that.

So, in all this how do you use forecast? I feel this is probably the BEST bet and I follow forecast a lot, especially eur sek forecast. Although, I do follow it as mentioned, but I still make sure I execute it only IF I feel it’s worthy.

Andreas Ray

Re: Do you trust forecast by experts?

Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Sometimes. For example, Mike Novogratz predicted the increase of BTC in 2010, and even his friends laughed at him. But he is a bitcoin billionaire today! I noticed, that many experts, who ignored BTC and blockchain earlier, changed their opinion.

lozt

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:30 am

I don't know about trust, but I do read/listen to what they have to say to see if it aligns with my own thoughts

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:13 am

I believe that in the case of cryptocurrencies, you have to be your own expert. Replying on others advice and prediction is not going to help every time. The crypto market is highly unpredictable and no one in this world can give a sure shot of what is going to happen next.

You can definitely keep a check, but to believe or not, totally differs from person to person.
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

Angela5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:53 pm

You can't blindly believe, you need to listen to their opinion, but think and analyze with your head
Hi, I'm interested in cryptocurrency and mining it.

Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:57 pm

In my opinion, it is not wise to trust anything without any shadow of doubt. So, I’m paying attention at information from forecasts, but re-checking it after. I consider it another source of knowledge, but not absolute truth. :!: Each wise decision consist of many puzzles, including opinions of experts.

LoveHate

Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:24 pm

All the predictions should be just one of the hundred sources of information that might be taken into the consideration while making any trading decisions. Especially with cryptocurrency, which is in the bear market right now and no one knows where are we moving.

Return to “Trading Discussion”