hannahmaxtra

Full Stack Developer Looking For Long-Term Projects!

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Hi, sorry to bother you all, I have team of full stack developer of broad experience, and I want to find some Long-Term projects and also looking for long-term relationship. My Team can do following types of projects:

Web backend(mainly): Python Django, Java EE, Node.JS, PHP Frameworks;
Web frontend(some experience): React, Angular, Javascript;
Web scraping(Python);
Mobile App Development (Android, IOS, Hybrid)
Other projects using Python, Java, Javascript, C;

My team also have knowledge of following topics:
Network protocols;
Cloud/Distributed system(peer-to-peer overlay network etc.);
Blockchain technology;
MLM Software
Machine learning;

Email: sales@maxtratechnologies.com

Small projects are prefered(e.g. several hours a week or Monthly, Fixed), big project please contact us as I need to figure out the time. Thanks.

CPCTony

Re: Full Stack Developer Looking For Long-Term Projects!

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello. I would like to have a casual conversation with you regarding the situation Crypto-Coins are facing today. Cryptos are only available to a tiny portion of the population. We really have to "crack" the code to make it available to the "non-money", "non-techy" majority of the population. I have really been working hard for the last few years to get the most vulnerable people into a deflationary currency rather than continuing to be slaves. I have gone through some serious trials but that is another topic. Anyways... Please have a look at www.HugoGrocio.com. I created this website to gather some braven thought leaders into tackling this problem. I look forward to any responses.

kestie
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Full Stack Developer Looking For Long-Term Projects!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Maybe you can find an offshore developer for you? I would like to recommend you to take a look at the article from https://diceus.com/how-to-estimate-soft ... ent-costs/ I think you will be able to find some interesting and helpful info for you there, and you will find a nice developer for you there. Good luck with it ;)

Return to “Resumes”