Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Winstars.ico

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 pm

I have a question what will happen to the remaining tokens which will not be sold until July 20, what will happen to them?
I think the tokens that will not be sold until the end of the ICO will be burned. Tokens should be destroyed. This should increase the cost of tokens in the future.
30% of bitcoins have been lost forever but this fact doesn't affect the price of the main cryptocurrency positively. I'm sorry I don't agree with you on that matter.
Bitcoin - the first crypto currency that for several years cost a penny. The price the began to growth only conditioned to demand and active advertising. So it will be with tokens Winstars if there is an active advertisement and the demand the price will grow, regardless of whether the tokens are burned or not.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:50 am

30% of bitcoins have been lost forever but this fact doesn't affect the price of the main cryptocurrency positively. I'm sorry I don't agree with you on that matter.
If tokens are limited then this can increase their price, is not it? And why 30% of tokens? You still do not know how many tokens will be bought.
There are 7 days left till the end of ICO

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm

I have a question what will happen to the remaining tokens which will not be sold until July 20, what will happen to them?
I think the tokens that will not be sold until the end of the ICO will be burned. Tokens should be destroyed. This should increase the cost of tokens in the future.
At the expense of bitcoins, I will not argue. Experts have different opinions on this matter. Some predict a very large growth of the crypto-currencies as a whole.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Bitcoin - the first crypto currency that for several years cost a penny. The price the began to growth only conditioned to demand and active advertising. So it will be with tokens Winstars if there is an active advertisement and the demand the price will grow, regardless of whether the tokens are burned or not.
Don't expect the same growth as it was with bitcoin. I think the maximum grows for the wins tokens won't be more than 2-3 dollars within a year in case of favorable coincidence of circumstances and demand among users of a platform.

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Don't expect the same growth as it was with bitcoin. I think the maximum grows for the wins tokens won't be more than 2-3 dollars within a year in case of favorable coincidence of circumstances and demand among users of a platform.
So it's cool. with 20 cents to make 3 dollars. Pretty good climb. If the amount is normal to invest. Such interest in banking investments can not be earned.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Who is waiting for such a big increase in tokens? If the token from 20 cents grows to $ 1 in the first year, i think it will be the progress and recognition of WINSTARS as a gambling platform.

CryptoBlackHat
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KgArSAMeFSgiVppCr4yCdqkNVaCieRAUX

Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:26 pm

We should think of progress in terms of percentages.

So if Winstars goes from 20c to $1, that's a 500% increase. The same as if BTC went from $5,000 to $25,000 :-)

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Who is waiting for such a big increase in tokens? If the token from 20 cents grows to $ 1 in the first year, i think it will be the progress and recognition of WINSTARS as a gambling platform.
Nobody guarantees there will be such a rise in prices for the tokens. It was just a big assumption which was actually announced by one of the project founders.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:10 am

Nobody guarantees there will be such a rise in prices for the tokens. It was just a big assumption which was actually announced by one of the project founders.
I understand. But there is a prospect for the growth of tokens, so I think that the founder of the project is right. The team believes in the project and investors also believe, so the goal can be achieved in the future.

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:16 pm

We should think of progress in terms of percentages.

So if Winstars goes from 20c to $1, that's a 500% increase. The same as if BTC went from $5,000 to $25,000 :-)
Good growth of 500%. I think this will take more than one year, but what do you think? Many believe that the project can x's in a short period of time reach vertices.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 pm

I understand. But there is a prospect for the growth of tokens, so I think that the founder of the project is right. The team believes in the project and investors also believe, so the goal can be achieved in the future.
The rise in price to such a level as a whole can be achieved. Several years ago no one even thought cryptocurrencies will ever cost as much as they cost today. So the wins tokens also have a chance to rise in price. Only time will tell.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 am

The rise in price to such a level as a whole can be achieved. Several years ago no one even thought cryptocurrencies will ever cost as much as they cost today. So the wins tokens also have a chance to rise in price. Only time will tell.
I agree. Earlier, the value of the crypto currency was very small and nobody needed it. Now this is a huge market and tokens have a great potential to show great growth.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:47 pm

2-3 dollars a year is a profit of 1000-1500%. This is a very good indicator, such growth was not even in bitkoin in the beginning. Maybe in the future, Wins token will be a new breakthrough in the world of crypto currency.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

2-3 dollars a year is a profit of 1000-1500%. This is a very good indicator, such growth was not even in bitkoin in the beginning. Maybe in the future, Wins token will be a new breakthrough in the world of crypto currency.
If the project becomes successful, then such a token growth is possible. I've seen how the ICO showed such interest, it's fine. Have you heard anything about obtaining a license in Malta?

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:00 pm

There are many tokens that have risen in price already after Bitcoin, so we'll all hope for the same success for Winsarts in order to get as much profit as possible :)

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:12 pm

There are many tokens that have risen in price already after Bitcoin, so we'll all hope for the same success for Winsarts in order to get as much profit as possible :)
Yes. I often see when new tokens show significant growth. Why can not Winstars tokens also grow? I hope so. Maybe it will not be 1000%, but we can see 100%

Sam556

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Tomorrow is the last day of selling tokens. This means that soon we are waiting for fresh news, a beta version of the platform and options for earning. With great anticipation of this moment.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Tomorrow is the last day of selling tokens. This means that soon we are waiting for fresh news, a beta version of the platform and options for earning. With great anticipation of this moment.
Tokens began to sell slowly. Probably this is the result of the fact that there is no new news. It is important for the project to collect as much as possible. Then all new developments can be implemented in the platform.

Sam556

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:20 pm

You are not right. Tokens of this project sold well. The team not only completely collected a soft cap, but almost the whole Zhetka cap. This is an excellent result.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Tokens began to sell slowly. Probably this is the result of the fact that there is no new news. It is important for the project to collect as much as possible. Then all new developments can be implemented in the platform.
And what I observed today the sales are much active than during the last three days, for example. But generally, I think we won't see big investors any more.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:30 am

You are not right. Tokens of this project sold well. The team not only completely collected a soft cap, but almost the whole Zhetka cap. This is an excellent result.
The soft cap assembled I agree. but there is still so much work to do developers need. money is better to collect more, then all should be enough for the development

Sam556

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:42 pm

I think tomorrow the team will sum up the results of selling the tokens and tell us about their future plans. They say that the team is preparing to attend the conference again.

Sam556

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

That's the end of the sale of the project's tokens. Now it is necessary to wait for news from the company and plan its further actions regarding earnings with the help of this project.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:31 am

That's the end of the sale of the project's tokens. Now it is necessary to wait for news from the company and plan its further actions regarding earnings with the help of this project.
YES, ICO is complete. Today the representative from the team promised to make a small announcement, most likely it will concern the development of the project.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:35 pm

What do you think, did they raised enough money to launch the platform and do everything according to the Winstars road map?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:05 pm

What do you think, did they raised enough money to launch the platform and do everything according to the Winstars road map?
I think that money is enough only for the platform and the license. But there is not much money for advertising for a token. I do not know how they will get out of this situation.

Elly_Smith

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but I've bought a couple of thousand wins tokens and waiting for the platform launch and listing the tokens on the exchanges.

Queen, how do you know exactly how much money they need for the licence and everything? Do you understand any of this?

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:55 pm

I think that money is enough only for the platform and the license. But there is not much money for advertising for a token. I do not know how they will get out of this situation.
Why do you think that this money is not enough? The developers said at once that they had enough soft cup so that they could run the project.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 am

Why do you think that this money is not enough? The developers said at once that they had enough soft cup so that they could run the project.
Run the project is mean to start the platform. And who needs a platform that no one knows about? It is very important to organize good advertising for the project.

Elly_Smith

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 am

But how do you know there is not enough money to start the advertising campaign? Do you have your own ICO? How do you calculate everything?

Return to “ICO Announcements”