hasyu
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

What first thing to know about bitcoin?

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:23 pm

The first thing to do is surf on the web and read the basics on bitcoin. Having a basic knowledge as to how bitcoin works and how to use a wallet is very important. But this is not enough since before putting your money into bitcoin you must also understand how the market works otherwise you will lose your money when you sell your bitcoins due to panic.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What first thing to know about bitcoin?

Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am

The first thing you need to know about cryptocurrency is that it is a very risky business. There is not always guarantee of success in it. The cryptocurrency market can crash in an instant. So, be mentally prepare for any downfall.

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

The first thing that you must know about the bitcoin is the risk to reward ratio. Here is huge expected reward for your risks as many experts think that bitcoin is the future's leading currency. Thanks!

Incryptsnews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:15 pm

First need to search everything about bitcoin and understant the basics of bitcoin. Need to have a better knowledge of bitcoin before wallet is used, what is bitcoin and how it is used. Learn more about how it works in market.
Basics of bitcoin- It is digital currency and is not owned by a central government or a central bank. It is decentralized which means it can be sent from any point in the world to another.

OliviaSmith1953

Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Is there a consensus regarding the future of Bitcoin? Do you forsee a point in the future where it either dominates or disapeares from the market?

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 am

The first thing to know about bitcoin is that it is a virtual currency and is not the way as shown on Google images. Just kidding!
Obviously the fundamentals and its working and the technology behind it - the blockchain. Here's a handy guide for beginners: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/beginner ... ra-rajput/
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

Mayfinin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GQ8KW8e7onve1tDvNkYceey4j3fqjd6ih

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:55 pm

In my opinion, the first thing you really need to know is how and where you can spend BTC. The other things are how to buy BTC, how to invest, how to mine, find out about good exchanges and so on.

davidpaul

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 am

The first thing you need to know is Bitcoin is an experiment. Its inventors warned that don't invest money in Bitcoin that you can't afford to lose.
The lack of applications for the Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies in general, has made it very unstable.

Still, there are not many ways you can use Bitcoin. That is why the sharp hikes and declines in the value of Bitcoin. It's totally unpredictable. The government laws in various countries and inventions in the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology may create a huge impact on the value of Bitcoin. We don't know what happens when. It's controlled by lots of external factors we have no clue about until it happens.

Cryptocurrency platforms like ECOINOMI will stabilize the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But we can't expect that to happen until the mid of 2019.

Restrigos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:55 am

If you decide to enter the world of cryptocurrency, then everything must be studied gradually, but very carefully. Initially, you need to get acquainted with the general provisions, and then proceed to the study guide on trade and risk management.

dannytries

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:02 pm

First of all, you should learn all about this theme. All! Not something first. Learn all that you can. It will take a lot of your time. But you will know more than anybody else. As that guy https://www.cbdornot.com/pineapple-expr ... l-about-it who really know a lot about his theme.

TanyaStepina

Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:08 pm

Any newcomer has already heard about Bitcoin and has an idea about it. I'm more interested and incomprehensible mining. Are there any prospects for search? I read that the exchange gives more profit.

Snowmoon
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:08 pm

I believe that is what I did. I had heard about forex trading and how it is really messy if you do not understand it. Bitcoin also turned out to be the same. I learned as much as I could and it really paid of. What we need is knowledge, with it at the palm of our hands bitcoin does not seem that complicated.

Return to “Beginners & Help”