Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
JohnRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Which cryptocurrency is most usable as money ?

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 am

Bitcoin has not just been a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on decentralized peer-to-peer network, it’s become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies​. The currencies inspired by Bitcoin are collectively called altcoins and have tried to present themselves as modified or improved versions of Bitcoin. While some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin is, there are tradeoffs, including greater risk brought on by lesser liquidity, acceptance and value retention.We look at six cryptocurrencies, picked from over 700 that could be worth your while.

1) Litecoin (LTC)
2) Ethereum (ETH)
3) Zcash (ZEC)
4) Dash (DASH)
5) Ripple (XRP)
6) Monero (XMR)

BestW1shes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Bitcoin has not just been a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on decentralized peer-to-peer network, it’s become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies​. The currencies inspired by Bitcoin are collectively called altcoins and have tried to present themselves as modified or improved versions of Bitcoin. While some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin is, there are tradeoffs, including greater risk brought on by lesser liquidity, acceptance and value retention.We look at six cryptocurrencies, picked from over 700 that could be worth your while.

1) Litecoin (LTC)
2) Ethereum (ETH)
3) Zcash (ZEC)
4) Dash (DASH)
5) Ripple (XRP)
6) Monero (XMR)
why litecoin placed first?

BestW1shes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

I consider it very user-friendly stellar, very cheap and bistra transactions, I'm transferred to the stellar periodically

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:43 am

Litecoin is originally designed to be used as money. It is faster than bitcoin. While bitcoin blockchain serves other purposes, litecoin is strictly a means of faster payment. However, bitcoin seems to be mostly preferred due to its popularity.

zafaryaqoob
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

1)Ripple (XRP)
2) Ethereum (ETH)
3) Zcash (ZEC)
4) Dash (DASH)
5) Litecoin (LTC)
6) Monero (XMR)
Now the list is Ok I think.
My life was Changed when I Created my Own Crypto website: coinkir.com

BestW1shes
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Litecoin is originally designed to be used as money. It is faster than bitcoin. While bitcoin blockchain serves other purposes, litecoin is strictly a means of faster payment. However, bitcoin seems to be mostly preferred due to its popularity.
Stellar and riple are also very fast

bart1234
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

When lightning becomes as easy as sending an email, Bitcoin will smash the market.

Pretty obvious ;)

davidaniel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:05 pm

There are many as explained earlier but I would suggest that do purchase ICOs as in future, they can be very beneficial for you.

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:50 am

When lightning becomes as easy as sending an email, Bitcoin will smash the market.

Pretty obvious ;)
LBTC is priced at $10 now. What was the price it started with during ICO?

anne.flemings

Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 pm

I prefer something like XRP.

clarkesarah72

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Bitcoin snowballs due to its popularity. I second Lite as the quick and efficient payment option.
Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. - Bill Gates
www.canadabiz.net

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”