Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Winstars.ico

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:15 pm

The road map indicate that the listing will be three weeks after the end of IСO. In any case this is the middle of August but not autumn. Everything will be even earlier.
I think that we should understand that it will not be possible to make a listing on the exchanges before. Everything takes time. Developers still attract investors and are engaged in the opening of a license.
They wrote that the process of obtaining a license is not fast. But it's good that they took care of this in advance. Today in the chat it is written that they will show a record of how the forum was held in Barcelona.
I'm very interested in the timing, when exactly they will show the result of the conference in Barcelona and how many investors they managed to attract into the project?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 pm

I think that we should understand that it will not be possible to make a listing on the exchanges before. Everything takes time. Developers still attract investors and are engaged in the opening of a license.
They wrote that the process of obtaining a license is not fast. But it's good that they took care of this in advance. Today in the chat it is written that they will show a record of how the forum was held in Barcelona.
I'm very interested in the timing, when exactly they will show the result of the conference in Barcelona and how many investors they managed to attract into the project?
It is more important for me not to see the conference I want to get a link for testing the platform. Many people are waiting for it.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am

you must have patience. I think it's in the interest of developers to tell us all the latest news as soon as they become known. I believe that a lot of investors will be added to the project

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:01 pm

I do not care how many investors will be. It is more important how many tokens will be bought. I understand that Winstars to rely on large investors, that is, they should not be much. The main thing is how the counter moves after Barcelona

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:41 pm

I do not care how many investors will be. It is more important how many tokens will be bought. I understand that Winstars to rely on large investors, that is, they should not be much. The main thing is how the counter moves after Barcelona
There are not many big investors. The more investors there are, the better for the project and its development. First they will attract investors, then they will attract players.

Sam556

Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 pm

There are not many big investors. The more investors there are, the better for the project and its development. First they will attract investors, then they will attract players.
You're wrong. Large investors rarely use the affiliate program. But small investors can help the project and attract many new investors and players.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:38 am

You're wrong. Large investors rarely use the affiliate program. But small investors can help the project and attract many new investors and players.
It is good that in this project it is possible to earn on ICO by attracting investors and then earn by attracting players. Have you seen how the sale of tokens has increased dramatically? Look at the counter.
Last edited by Queen on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:36 am

It is good that in this project it is possible to earn on ISO by attracting investors and then earn by attracting players. Have you seen how the sale of tokens has increased dramatically? Look at the counter.
Yes, the counter has moved noticeably. Yesterday someone invested six million. If the dynamics continues, success awaits us. I'd rather buy tokens, too. How do you think the tokens will last before the end of the ICO?

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:22 am

It is good that in this project it is possible to earn on ISO by attracting investors and then earn by attracting players. Have you seen how the sale of tokens has increased dramatically? Look at the counter.
Yes, the counter has moved noticeably. someone invested six million. If the dynamics continues, success awaits us. I'd rather buy tokens, too. How do you think the tokens will last before the end of the ICO?
I think that the tokens can stay. Half the tokens will be sold for sure. But we do not know how many investors can invest more. The conference was over and we are already seeing the result.

Erik_poberto
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:56 pm

I understand how ICO ended on July 03.
What is the amount collected?
The site says:
Raised: $ 3,297,000 USD
It's right?
Thank you

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:04 pm

you must have patience. I think it's in the interest of developers to tell us all the latest news as soon as they become known. I believe that a lot of investors will be added to the project
Why do you think that a lot of investors will be added to the project? I would like that too but you can't be 100% sure.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:01 am

The site says:
It's right?
Thank you
Yes that's right. IСO was extended until July 20. A soft cap is $ 5 million. So there was not much left.

EnterosBIG
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:34 am

Why do you think that a lot of investors will be added to the project? I would like that too but you can't be 100% sure.
Because they expect large investors after the platform is presented. And after large investors, small ones also invest later.

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 am

The site says:
It's right?
Thank you
The basic ICO was extended right on the start. As well as pre-sale before this. On the site the counter is not accurate. The exact information in the account is displayed. There is still time to buy tokens.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:40 pm

The site says:
It's right?
Thank you
The basic ICO was extended right on the start. As well as pre-sale before this. On the site the counter is not accurate. The exact information in the account is displayed. There is still time to buy tokens.
Yes. I see that there is still time until July 20. Investors should think faster and buy tokens, because some investors have started buying large amounts and soon the tokens will run out.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Because they expect large investors after the platform is presented. And after large investors, small ones also invest later.
The platform has already been shown to the public, right? But I don't see a big increase in sales of tokens yet. When will the sales start?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:05 pm

The platform has already been shown to the public, right? But I don't see a big increase in sales of tokens yet. When will the sales start?
You are wrong. The platform was not yet shown. Investors are not yet familiar with platform. And sales have increased over the past week. Two large investors bought 16 million tokens and still winstars expect big buys.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:29 am

Is it true that there is already a contract with 6 investors who should buy wins tokens in the nearest future?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Is it true that there is already a contract with 6 investors who should buy wins tokens in the nearest future?
I have never met information about 6 investors. In a telegram chat, they wrote what else is expected from at least three investors. I understand this will be before the end of ICO. If you know more, share the information please.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 pm

I have never met information about 6 investors. In a telegram chat, they wrote what else is expected from at least three investors. I understand this will be before the end of ICO. If you know more, share the information please.
I would definitely share it with you if I knew more information. 3 investors is also not bad. I wonder how much money they will spend on buying tokens? Can they rich at least the threshold of 40 million?

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 pm

I would definitely share it with you if I knew more information. 3 investors is also not bad. I wonder how much money they will spend on buying tokens? Can they rich at least the threshold of 40 million?
Everything is possible. Many rich people invest in gambling. Perhaps one investor will go in and buy up all 60 million tokens. But then he will become the only holder of the project

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:54 am

Everything is possible. Many rich people invest in gambling. Perhaps one investor will go in and buy up all 60 million tokens. But then he will become the only holder of the project
This he turns out to invest 12 million dollars? No, I do not think that one investor invests so many times. Is that the developers themselves will buy.But if the developers bought out, they can specifically be monopolists.

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 am

This he turns out to invest 12 million dollars? No, I do not think that one investor invests so many times. Is that the developers themselves will buy.But if the developers bought out, they can specifically be monopolists.
I do not think that the developers will invest themselves. They already have 10% of all tokens. why should they? They could initially leave themselves more tokens.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 am

I do not think that the developers will invest themselves. They already have 10% of all tokens. why should they? They could initially leave themselves more tokens.
On the developers tokens happen to for 20% of the tokens as written in the road map. Interestingly, are they already bought their tokens? Judging by the number that was bought, the project organizers have not yet bought out the tokens.

Nevrox
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:51 am

On the developers tokens happen to for 20% of the tokens as written in the road map. Interestingly, are they already bought their tokens? Judging by the number that was bought, the project organizers have not yet bought out the tokens.
Why should they buy them? I understand that they account for 20% of the total investment. The rest of the tokens will be burned. 20% is the normal part and so.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 am

Why should they buy them? I understand that they account for 20% of the total investment. The rest of the tokens will be burned. 20% is the normal part and so.
Do you think that more than 2/3 of all tokens will be burned? And what then on the exchange to trade?

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

I have a question what will happen to the remaining tokens which will not be sold until July 20, what will happen to them?

Fort
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am

I have a question what will happen to the remaining tokens which will not be sold until July 20, what will happen to them?
I think the tokens that will not be sold until the end of the ICO will be burned. Tokens should be destroyed. This should increase the cost of tokens in the future.

Queen
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:50 am

I think the tokens that will not be sold until the end of the ICO will be burned. Tokens should be destroyed. This should increase the cost of tokens in the future.
I do not think that when tokens will burned this affect their price. The cost will be affected only by active demand for tokens with successful development of the project.

vseyarus
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:33 pm

30% of bitcoins have been lost forever but this fact doesn't affect the price of the main cryptocurrency positively. I'm sorry I don't agree with you on that matter.

Return to “ICO Announcements”