arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Bitcoin Classic 0.12 RC1 released

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Bitcoin Classic 0.12, release candidate 1, has been released!
[source]
Bitcoin Classic 0.12.0 Release Candidate 1
We are happy to announce the release of 0.12.0 RC1. This release includes binaries, which can be downloaded below.
This is a release candidate, not intended for mining.

About this Release
Bitcoin Classic 0.12.0 RC1 is based on Core version 0.12.0, and is compatible with its blockchain files and wallet.

This release includes all changes and additions made in Bitcoin Classic 0.11.2, most notably the increase of the block size limit from one megabyte to two megabytes.

Opt-in RBF is set to disabled by default. In the next release, opt-in RBF will be completely removed.
The RPC command "getblockchaininfo" now displays BIP109's (2MB) status.
The chainstate obfuscation feature from Bitcoin Core is supported, but not enabled.
Please report any issues and bugs you may encounter.
Downloads
Go to this page
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

FUBAR-BDHR
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1KXcTNYKNfSpSBixvs52sB3C6y3PtKY8GR

Re: Bitcoin Classic 0.12 RC1 released

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Is there a support forum for classic? I tried posting on the reddit sub but it was auto moderated and never appeared and I didn't see anywhere else for discussion of issues with classic. I've got 2 transactions that were conflicted in unlimited and the older version of classic that now just show up as unconfirmed. One is a duplicate created last year after core crashed the other is one that disappeared from the mempool when blocks were constantly full for over 3 days and was resent. Before they just sat there as conflicted and didn't add to my balance now as unconfirmed my balance is always off by those 2 amounts.

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Is there a support forum for classic? I tried posting on the reddit sub but it was auto moderated and never appeared and I didn't see anywhere else for discussion of issues with classic. I've got 2 transactions that were conflicted in unlimited and the older version of classic that now just show up as unconfirmed. One is a duplicate created last year after core crashed the other is one that disappeared from the mempool when blocks were constantly full for over 3 days and was resent. Before they just sat there as conflicted and didn't add to my balance now as unconfirmed my balance is always off by those 2 amounts.
https://bitco.in/forum/forums/bitcoin-classic.20/

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:34 pm

try to open a issue here https://github.com/bitcoinclassic/bitcoinclassic/issues
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

Return to “Bitcoin Classic”