Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Why Artificial Intelligence is Making Day Trading Obsolete

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am

The advantages of A.I. trading to human trading, is that A.I. has predetermined trading rules, trades 24 hours a day, zero emotional breakdown, understands risk management and the list goes on..

Considering the huge potential crypto markets have to offer, OpenBlock has solved all of these issues with an automated trading bot. OpenBlock has carried out two years of investment and extensive research and development into a proven trading bot that solves all the problems of human day trading and provides consistent profits day in and day out.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/artificial-intelli ... -obsolete/

Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Why Artificial Intelligence is Making Day Trading Obsolete

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:04 pm

“Artificial Intelligence is Making Day Trading Obsolete” Research By OpenBlock Reveals

Unlocking the potentials of automated trade starts with OBi, OpenBlock’s automated cryptocurrency trading bot. OBi has been designed to bring trading returns to the platform’s token holders through staking. This innovative feature allows individuals from anywhere in the world to stake their tokens on the network without requiring any basic knowledge of crypto trading or staying glued in front of their systems. OBi does all the heavy lifting for its community, 24/7.

OpenBlock is built on complete and utterly transparency principles. This is why every trade will be livestreamed in realtime on www.OpenBlock.co and the official OpenBlock Youtube Channel. The platform posts daily results of trades and profits earned in order to keep the community abreast of all activities.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/artificial-intelli ... -obsolete/

Yogay
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:25 pm

I am in all favour of technology and Artificial Intelligence but nothing can beat the instincts of man. Artificial Intelligence can provide help in trading to a certain limit but the judgement call of a man is second to none.

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:01 am

Trading bots aid in real-time trading and generate enormous volume on the exchange. But too much use of the bots or completely relying on them is risky. Thought AI is making progress, nothing can match up to the human brain.
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 pm

It is unrealistic to arbitrate without a bot. Sometimes the "holes" in the rate remain only a few minutes, it's important to notice and make transactions

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:16 pm

It is unrealistic to arbitrate without a bot. Sometimes the "holes" in the rate remain only a few minutes, it's important to notice and make transactions
It is safer to use a non-automated bot that does not have access to your wallet. I'm using BibitBot. He only sends notices, then I buy and sell

Return to “Trading Discussion”