FSer

Free Society

Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 am

Hi everybody!

I've came here in search of the Free Society, the project of Roger Ver with friends. The site is freesociety.com. It's just a page, with invitation to registered for updates. It was announced 4 months ago, and no updates so far.

Does anybody know how the project goes? Does anybody know where it is discussed? I've searched all Internet and found no such place. There must be the place where people that care discussing it. I do care a lot, I am an ordinary guy, there must be a lot of people like me, I just can't find them. Right?

Does anybody know where to find them?

It's not about discussions only. A lot of brand-new cryptomillionaires were born in 2017. The taxes are due soon and not everybody is eager to share their first million with "the stationary bandit". I, for one, would hate it. How can one escape it? Not everybody can become a perpetual-traveler aka digital-nomad.

Where a newborn cryptomillionaire can settle? They have to decide and decide fast.

Caribbean citizenships are expensive. Belarus (zero taxes on crypto) is a bit scary. Hong Kong? Switzerland? Paraguay? The Free Society would be the perfect place. Any chances of it materializing soon? Is there any way for us to help, to make it sooner?

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Free Society

Wed May 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Very cool, I will join for sure
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Crypterum.com
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:37 am

That's nice)

kingcoinbase
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:54 am

Sounds interesting! Why don't you try contacting them at questions@freesociety.com

Return to “Free Markets”