Forum rules
If you are posting news, press or any other related material that directly or in-directly benefits you, we request that you post a back-link to bitcoin.com by using a button, banner or text-link on your website. Thanks for supporting Bitcoin.com!
dianadsouza
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Netherlands International Airport Welcomes Bitcoin, Installed Bitcoin ATM

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Luckily, the main International airport of the Netherlands will now allow its passengers and visitors to convert those “leftover euros” for Bitcoin and Ethereum. As to serve better traveller’s needs, the airport has installed Bitcoin ATM. Cheesy Cheesy

https://coinpedia.org/news/netherland-a ... tcoin-atm/

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Netherlands International Airport Welcomes Bitcoin, Installed Bitcoin ATM

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm

It is very cool. In my opinion, in the future bitkoyn can even replace ordinary money. Recently I started earning arbitration with the help of BibitBot, which tracks all the "holes" on several exchanges. Now I have almost 5 btc :)

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:24 pm

It is very cool. In my opinion, in the future bitkoyn can even replace ordinary money. Recently I started earning arbitration with the help of BibitBot, which tracks all the "holes" on several exchanges. Now I have almost 5 btc :)
I read a lot about this bot. Tried a free trial. I liked it, because I can choose any coin and exchange. Usually bots offer only a few of the most popular. They also offer a training program when buying a subscription. Next month I'll buy a subscription

steve.goodguy.davies

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:45 am

Yeah, great! I've also read of installing such ATMs in Korea and USA, and a lot in Europe. I think we'll might be doing all transactions by means of Bitcoin soon.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Steps like this show the impact cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin has on the global markets. Nobody could have predicted in 2009 this position of Bitcoin. I hope to see more ATMs been opened in other international airports. What are your thoughts on this achievement?

Nik Reed
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:29 am

That's cool! I recently learned about another new product. This site Gotoairportparking https://gotoairportparking.com/or-tambo-airport-ap. It helps to choose a Parking space in advance. I have already used this method. It's convenient. If you often fly, then I advise you this site. You don't have to thank me. Good luck!

Mayfinin
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GQ8KW8e7onve1tDvNkYceey4j3fqjd6ih

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:42 pm

that's great! Including that I'll visit Netherlands soon :D

Return to “In the news”