dmboy41

Coinsilo.org SCAM

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:47 am

Hi guys,

AVOID the following website:

COINSILO.ORG

Claims to be a direct investment platform where your funds are used to trade the difference in coin price between the various exchanges. Your investment returns are supposed to be paid out on Day 3. Basically it works as a platform which you login and you are supposed to submit your personal information (I did not) and your bitcoin receiving address. The website is supported by webchat 24-7

Unfortunately - after my 3-days elapsed payment was not received - so I checked on my user profile to confirm the receiving wallet address was correct (it was). I then contacted chat support and they then claimed I'd entered my receiving address incorrectly (which I did not) and that payment had already been made to the incorrect receiving address. The incorrect address they quoted was missing one letter does not exist on the blockchain and therefore has had no payments made to it.

Poof my Bitcoin are gone!

See below my webchat from earlier today with their "Tech Support" 17/6/18

Coinsilo Support
Welcome to The Coinsilo, if you need help simply reply to this message, we are online and ready to help.

You (change name)
hi good day - just checking in - my payout is ready
You (change name)
just wondering if there will be a delay in payout?
You (change name)
First time I've used your service
Hello
Good day
If the status shows; Payout ready
Your Funds have been transferred to you.
Kindly check your wallet please.
And get back to us
You (change name)
okay
You (change name)
sadly nil received
Okay, let me trace that
You (change name)
nothing on blockchain either
Kindly give me the mail with which you registered
And date you invested

I will run a check and get back to you in a few minutes
You (change name)
you want my email?
Yes. Just the E-mail and the date you invested
You (change name)
surrealmindz4tune@gmail.com
You (change name)
date invested was June 13, 2018 at 2:49pm according to your website
Okay. Give me about 3 mins
You (change name)
Payouts are usually automatic or need to be manually processed?
Automatic
Kindly confirm your wallet address ; 1LVLYFsCfHs3v7mJaUqyP7AgV6fkVi4FU
Is that correct?

You (change name)
yup
Then, you should have gotten your funds by now.
Kindly confirm this wallet address tallies exactly with your blockchain. It has been paid out.
I would help you process a confirmation slip but that would not be instantly.

You (change name)
https://blockchain.info/address/1LVLYFs ... V6fkVi4kFU
I will forward the confirmation to you by email.
You (change name)
no evidence of a transaction on the blockchain
Confirm your wallet address once again, the mix up is likely to come from there
I just forwarded this to our tech team now.

Did you complete your profile?
You (change name)
no I did not actually
You (change name)
just my email address in there
I just got a response from the tech team, the two wallet addresses are not the same
You (change name)
I see my BTC wallet address in my profile has been deleted
Deleted? That is not possible. We do not have access to your profile. Our systems are automated, including the payouts.
And that makes it impossible for your wallet address to be deleted

You (change name)
The wallet address has been one and the same.....which address did you send payment to?
The payment is automated to avoid human errors or delays.
The system automatically pays to whatever receiving wallet you submitted while creating your investment

And the system made a payment of 0.255 BTC to 1LVLYFsCfHs3v7mJaUqyP7AgV6fkVi4FU as seen attached to your profile
You (change name)
okay so that address does not exist on the blockchain...
You (change name)
so the payment does not exist...right? can you send payment to the correct address then please?
We do not accept only blockchain. It os your responsibility to make sure that the wallet address you supply is yours and accurate. Its not a must for it to be blockchain.
We also accept exchange wallets and the likes
Blockchain is not the only 'wallet service provide'
You (change name)
my wallet address was accurate....you guys have deleted my wallet address in my profile....
You (change name)
so we can't verify it obviously
You (change name)
very clever scam....
This is no Scam
Your investment has been paid out by the system
And this is why we always advice investors to complete their profile
Also, your receiving wallet address is never displayed because it is keyed into the system directly with the timer of each payment

You (change name)
yes but what is suspicious is the wallet address as typed or pasted by me has disappeared from my profile....it was always viewable previously
Your wallet address is never displayed. You can try to create a new investment and see that for yourself.
You (change name)
it was visible moments before I contacted you because I cross-checked it
Please, do note that we have about 5800+ investors and that is why we carefully and thoughtfully wrote our terms and conditions as plain as possible
Your claim about seeing your receiving wallet before contacting us is a total lie as that has never existed on our platform.

You (change name)
I'm sorry...no legit business would call their customers a liar
I did not, i only said your claim was false.
I understand how you feel, but you are not the first person we have paid and you are not the only one we paid at the time of your payment
We have hardly ever had issues of this nature as we always advice our investors to complete there profile

You (change name)
I think this is a clever scam site...so I will reporting it to all the major channels....or you can make it right and refund my money to the correct wallet address I know I supplied
You (change name)
I don't even care about the return
You can not blackmail us or try to tarnish our image. If you feel this is the best way to go, as sad as it may seem to us, our legal team will be ready to do what necessary against such. However, we do not like to have any form of negative relationship with our investors
You (change name)
You do not have a legal team....
But we wil not shy away from pressing charges against such as it is evident that the mistake was on your part.
As regards our legal team, it will require a stain on us to validate there existence.

You (change name)
again...this not how a legit business behaves.....
You (change name)
I have taken a copy of this conversation and I will forward it around...let the conversation speak for itself
We try our possible best to treat every investor with utmost regard but never take a wrong accusation from our investor
and that is evident by the lack of any form of negativity surrounding our platform.
We would love if we can find an amicable way to treat this but we are also ready to abide with our terms all the way.
All your claims are noted and will be forwarded to our tech team and management to see what can be done
And we will correspond to you via E-mail

You (change name)
Sure send me an email...but you'd best send me my funds back to the correct wallet....assuming you are a legit business
I will forward all your claims and request to the management. I am just a support staff and this is a first. A review of the case would be done and the corresponding response from the management will be forwarded to you.
However, this is not a promise that we will take blame and bear this. A legit business that operates that way, operates to fail.
We stay in business by both parties doing there utmost best.

lisa.anderson

Re: Coinsilo.org SCAM

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:30 pm

As opposed to your claims, i have been investing with coinsilo.org for a two weeks now, i currently have both Bitcoin and Ethereum investments running and i am yet to experience any problems with the organization. Before investing with them, i completed my profile and submitted all necessary details to them.

I have been paid a total of four times on both my investments, i feel it is total wrong for you to mislead the public about the legitimacy of your claim. I have been an investor with them enough to know that, you can not verify your receiving wallet after it is submitted before investment, so your claim that you viewed your wallet and saw it and could not see it again after complaining is shady and a blatant lie on the organization that pays me.

Also, from the chat with the support you uploaded, it is clear the mistake was made from your end by submitting a wrong wallet, so why claim this is a crime? They have also said your matter will be escalated and would see if a solution can be reached and then you do this.

I just feel we all need to do better for these organizations to work. You do not just come out and make a claim based on your own mistake, this hurt because i am gaining hugely from this platform and if fake negative posts keep coming up like this, it can lead to them closing the market and that way o stop gaining.

STOP SPREADING FAKE CLAIMS.

dmboy41

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:42 pm

BEWARE of COINSILO.ORG - this is a SCAM SITE

The reply by poster Lisa.Anderson is not a credible response to my complaint. Why would a random "investor" suddenly join these forums to respond in poor, broken English?

I'll tell you why - because when I made my accusation I copied it to the Webchat window on Coinsilo.org - it's the same broken English as the conversation in my original post. So the scammer has arrived on these forums to defend his website

DO NOT INVEST in COINSILO.org

- YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOIN - they will claim you incorrectly typed your wallet address and then deny you payment
- the offer is too good to be true
- there is no verifiable information on the website
- the website is written in poor English
- the website uses privacy protection

Here is the bullshit email they have sent as a follow-up. Attached to this message is some file I dare not download for fear it is a trojan or similar. There are no terms or conditions available to be read anywhere on the website.

BEWARE!

Dear Investor,

Upon the review of your complaint by our tech team, the management was able to make the following deductions;

You made an investment of 0.15 BTC on 6/13/2018 at 14:49:18 local time.
Our payment systems made a deposit of 0.225 BTC (investment + promised ROI) to your registered wallet address 72 hours after.

We're therefore not liable for any mistake on the part of any investor in making sure they enter their correct wallet addresses. Please find attached check our Terms & Conditions to read more about that.

Nabeel786

Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:38 am

Avoid Coinsilo it is a SCAM. I was promised payout days ago and to date do not even receive a response.

DavidDo03808449
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:05 pm

I was scammed of $12,500 by coinsilo, I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later came across a post on Quora referring a recovery expert that helped me recover almost all my deposits within 15days from Cubits, it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact –''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" . He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone

forum_man
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed May 08, 2019 2:14 pm

thank you for the Alert that iswhy i invested my money into WEENZEE because they really pay and are transparent

Return to “Scam accusations”