bogiefan54

How do I send my bitcoins to an address in order to purchase a certain product?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:18 am

I want to send my bitcoins to an address in Dream Market. I have done this using Coinbase but I can't figure out how to do this using my paper wallet.

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: How do I send my bitcoins to an address in order to purchase a certain product?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:00 pm

I want to send my bitcoins to an address in Dream Market. I have done this using Coinbase but I can't figure out how to do this using my paper wallet.
We cannot advise you on how to send funds to any illegal entity.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: How do I send my bitcoins to an address in order to purchase a certain product?

Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:22 am

As Fremont has already advised, we cannot offer advise on illegal activity.
But i can say that you need a bitcoin wallet to send funds anywhere, you cannot make a bitcoin transaction from a piece of paper.

One thing i will point out, if you are sending bitcoins to a darknet market using a service like Coinbase, then you are likely to get caught someday.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Return to “Technical Support”