Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in the Altcoins sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads elsewhere is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted elsewhere will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

[ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:50 pm

www.minery.io Image The largest legal mining facility in Russia Website | White Paper | FAQ | Twitter | Telegram | Facebook Minery is a turnkey hosted mining solution inside a 55-Megawatt mining complex. It is the largest legal mining facility in Russia. What is Minery? Minery represents a different solution. It combines large mining compounds, low entry criteria, high quality hosting, a service center in close vicinity and one of the lowest electricity rates in the whole world. We procure the hardware, install and set it up. In case of breakdowns we repair it right on the spot.
These characteristics make the Minery project highly efficient and convenient.

Where? When choosing location for mining, the ideal placement will offer both low electricity rates and low average annual temperature. Russia is one of the best countries to place a mining farm.
Our mining compounds are located in the cities of: Bratsk, Ust-Ilimsk, Irkutsk.
Average annual temperature –2°C.
These climate conditions allow us to use highly effective heat transfer and cooling system for the miners and ultimately reduce hosting expenses.

Power sources Our power supplier is Bratsk Electric Grid Company, JSC (BEGC) which is among the largest in the Irkutsk region. It supplies Siberia with electricity for more than 42 years and includes three powerful high-pressure hydroelectric power plants – the Bratsk Hydroelectric Power Station, the Irkutsk HPS and the Ust-Ilimsk HPS.
The project relies on hydroelectric power stations — a renewable energy source.

Profitability In Spring 2018 one bitcoin costed up to about $8,000 - $11,000 on exchanges, while the cost of mining it is about $2,500-$3400, according to http://www.whattomine.com. This potential for profit has caused a digital gold rush and an overcrowded industry. In turn, this has led to a shortage of mining equipment, as well as power capacity and mining- ready facilities.
Minery offers its clients a full range of mining services at a very attractive price. As Minery token holders have access to a mining facility for a minimal hosting fee, they will see their profits increase.
To receive Minery services all you need is to purchase or rent MNRY tokens.
1 MNRY = 30 Years = 1 Watt = 1 USD
Each MNRY token entitles its holder to using 1 Watt of Minery mining power and our mining compounds rent-free for 30 years.

Minery Hosting Prices Minery offers unprecedentedly favourable terms for mining cryptocurrencies.
Electricity - 0,04 USD/kWh. Service payment - 0,03 USD/kWh.

You can also mine popular currencies other than Bitcoin: ETH, ETC, LTC, DASH, ZEC, XMR.
Token holders can also rent out their MNRY tokens and receive over 45% annually.

Minery Advantages vs. Home Mining When you are engaged in home mining, you use a low rate for electricity and save on operating costs. But at home you face a number of problems: home mining is very noisy and not productive, it increases your house temperature, leads to fire hazard and requires repair costs; limitations on electrical power will not allow you to scale your business. And, finally, this business will take up all of your time. Participation in the Minery project removes all these problems from you and allows you to focus on developing your business while preserving all the advantages of mining.
Token holders may use this power capacity to install their own miners or they may rent it out to other users by renting out MNRY tokens. In fact, this is all about access to professional mining but the threshold is minimised here.
Minery clients don’t pay mining fees on cryptocurrencies, except service and electricity charges – for the power consumed by their equipment and their share of the power consumed by the compound infrastructure (climatization and cooling, light, alarm and security systems). You keep 100% of all your mined coins!
Cheap hosting reduces your expenses and increases your profits. Power capacities can be rented out at any moment and the rental fee is stable and easily predictable. The lifetime of Minery compounds is more than 30 years and they can be successfully used in any Blockchain project. MNRY tokens will thus be usable over the next 30 years. Compare this to the average lifetime of miners, which is only 2.5 years due to the continual increase of mining difficulty.

Token Distribution MNRY is a standard ERC20 Ethereum token.
Each MNRY token entitles its holder to using 1 Watt of Minery mining power and our mining compounds rent-free for 30 years.

Softcap = 15 000 000 MNRY
Hardcap = 55 000 000 MNRY

Price per MNRY token during the entire token sale – 1 US dollar
During the pre-sale a bonus of 20% is set. You therefore receive a bonus of 20 MNRY tokens for each 100 MNRY tokens purchased. The amount of bonus will be reduced gradually over the course of the token sale.
For every 100 tokens sold 15 additional tokens will be issued for the Minery team and advisors fund.

MNRY tokens can be purchased for BTC, ETH or fiat currencies via our website on MNRY.io. The purchase can be made using any BTC or ETH wallet.
Token sale and distribution terms are determined by the Smart Contract.

All MNRY tokens are backed by real electrical power at Minery.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ⚡MNRY⚡ Start mining on unique terms! >>Website<<
Last edited by theminery on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: [ANN][ICO][PRE-SALE] ⚡ Minery - legal mining facility in Russia

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:58 am

Can I buy less then 10k and get 20% bonus?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Can I buy less then 10k and get 20% bonus?
The only option to get 20% bonus is to purchase MNRY tokens on Presale. The minimum purchase for the Presale is 10,000 MNRY tokens. During the main sale the minimum is 1.

BitsMen

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am

How much will I earn for the whole period?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:24 pm

How much will I earn for the whole period?
Your earnings will depend on a variety of factors:
• The number and type of equipment you are using;
• The price of the cryptocurrency;
• Mining difficulty;
To calculate profitability, services like http://whattomine.com may be used. Currently, a service on minery.io automatically calculates the profitability of mining equipment based on the levels of difficulty and the value of currencies is being developed.

Hromow

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:13 pm

which currency can I mine ? only bitcoin or I can choose my option?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi!
MINERY will allow you to mine the most popular and profitable cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, DASH, ZCASH and XMR. Depending on your equipment, we can add new cryptocurrencies to the supported list, if there is sufficient demand among our users.

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 am

What we think about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market which makes everybody crazy lately. Check it out on ✏️ Medium!

Hromow

Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi!
MINERY will allow you to mine the most popular and profitable cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, ETC, LTC, DASH, ZCASH and XMR. Depending on your equipment, we can add new cryptocurrencies to the supported list, if there is sufficient demand among our users.
ok, if I buy in presale or later when will I get these MNRY tokens and how and where do I store it?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi!
ok, if I buy in presale or later when will I get these MNRY tokens and how and where do I store it?
The token generation and distribution event will take place no later than 10 October 2018.

MNRY token is an ERC-20 compliant Ethereum token. ERC-20 tokens are stored in wallets supporting this standard, such as MyEtherWallet.

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Minery is featured in Insider.pro! It is one of the Russian digital publications in on cryptocurrencies, investment and finance. See more (text is in Russian) https://ru.insider.pro/topnews/2018-04- ... ign=buffer

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:52 pm

What we think about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market which makes everybody crazy lately. Check it out on ✏️ Medium!
Where can I talk to your founders or whatever? Directly.

P.S. Cool pic, btw 8-)

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri May 04, 2018 8:32 am

Where can I talk to your founders or whatever? Directly.

P.S. Cool pic, btw 8-)
You can join out Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng, where our founders answer customers' questions directly very often.
P.S. This pic was also chosen by one of them ;)

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 08, 2018 9:43 am

Minery 35% bonus – 3 days only!

Soon is 9th of May, and we are celebrating the Birthday of one of Minery’s founders – Alexey Paikin! Hooray! :)
As it only happens once a year – we want to celebrate it together with you :)

We are giving 35% bonus not only on May 9th, but also on May 10th and May 11th.
These are the best three days to participate in Minery pre-sale and get MNRY tokens.

So hurry up, all details here:
https://mnry.io/en/bonus35

BitsMen

Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Soon is 9th of May, and we are celebrating the Birthday of one of Minery’s founders – Alexey Paikin! Hooray! :)

These are the best three days to participate in Minery pre-sale and get MNRY tokens.

Happy Birthday, man! :D :) 8-) wish you all your goals be reached! then we also will make some money on your project ;)

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 am

I still wonder, if it's possible to buy less then 10,000 and get any bonus?
10k is damn too much to risk with.

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 15, 2018 1:21 pm

I still wonder, if it's possible to buy less then 10,000 and get any bonus?
10k is damn too much to risk with.
Hello, AdamRo! from 1 of July you can buy even 1 token and get 10% bonus, which is also not bad! We'll keep inform you here about all news.

P.S Earn free tokens with Minery Referral Program: www.mnry.io/en/referral

You earn fixed 3% in tokens every time someone registers using your referral link and buys MNRY tokens. No compound interest or floating rates.

Simply join, share and get rewarded with tokens.

BitsMen

Sun May 20, 2018 4:26 pm

"Date of token issue and distribution among users: 10 October 2018"", what exactly do you mean?
I mean, the MNRY tokens are not sent immediately to the ETH Wallet until October 2018?"

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 21, 2018 9:08 am

"Date of token issue and distribution among users: 10 October 2018"", what exactly do you mean?
I mean, the MNRY tokens are not sent immediately to the ETH Wallet until October 2018?"
Hello, BitsMen! First we “collect” data on tokensale.mnry.io. On 10 October we will put it into the smart contract and tokens will be released and sent to users ETH wallets

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 am

Why Russia is a ‘Hot Spot’ for mining. The article on The Merkle about mining operations, legal aspects of mining and #Minery project.
https://themerkle.com/russia-prepares-f ... ry-launch/

BitsMen

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:29 am

Ok,I think I've got idea hove your project work :) but can you explain me where your rentability is? how to count it? :?:

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:23 am

Ok,I think I've got idea hove your project work :) but can you explain me where your rentability is? how to count it? :?:
Hello, BitsMen! One token is equivalent to one watt of power capacity of whatever equipment is placed. If you want to place an Antminer S9 rated at 1500 W you will need 1500 MNRY tokens. Then next 30 years you pay only for 0.04$/kWh electricity, and 0.03$/kWh service payment/ For example, expenses for antminer S9 would be 75.6$ per month

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 am

News from Las Vegas, Nevada! Check out this article about #Minery and using of green energy for crypto currency mining in Russia. http://www.vegasslotsonline.com/news/20 ... in-russia/

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Congrats! We have just launched the mining equipment store! Now you can easily buy the best miners that will go right from the credible suppliers and will be placed directly to our mining compounds.
We selected the most running, stable and efficient models for you to mine profitably. And now the most amazing news! You only pay the cost price +30% for import and documents, without any extra charges! As we are all part of the same mining community we want everyone to benefit from the good and fare mining conditions.
Cheers, Minery
https://mnry.io/en/shop Image

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:12 am

Congrats! We have just launched the mining equipment store! Now you can easily buy the best miners that will go right from the credible suppliers and will be placed directly to our mining compounds.
We selected the most running, stable and efficient models for you to mine profitably. And now the most amazing news! You only pay the cost price +30% for import and documents, without any extra charges! As we are all part of the same mining community we want everyone to benefit from the good and fare mining conditions.
Cheers, Minery
I think it's good idea. I was considering an option of shipping my staff to you, but it appeared to be unreasonable. Now I need to reconsider your offer.

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am

Cheers, Minery
I think it's good idea. I was considering an option of shipping my staff to you, but it appeared to be unreasonable. Now I need to reconsider your offer.
AdamRo, thank you for your unflagging interest to our project. To find out more or discuss any questions, you can visit our website mnry.io or join our Telegram chat https://t.me/mineryeng

KuzandR

Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:41 pm

What is the minimum investment sum? And another thing, are there any way to pay in fiat?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm

What is the minimum investment sum? And another thing, are there any way to pay in fiat?
KuzandR, the minimum purchase for the Presale is 10,000 MNRY tokens. During the main sale the minimum is 1. Accepted payment options: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), wire transfer in US dollars, Euro and the Russian rouble. To make a purchase worth over 10,000 US dollars you can use a wire transfer.

KuzandR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:42 pm

KuzandR, the minimum purchase for the Presale is 10,000 MNRY tokens. During the main sale the minimum is 1. Accepted payment options: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), wire transfer in US dollars, Euro and the Russian rouble. To make a purchase worth over 10,000 US dollars you can use a wire transfer.
Not interested in presale. when the main sale starts?

theminery
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 am

Not interested in presale. when the main sale starts?
KuzandR, the main sale starts on July 1. You can get more detailed inormation here https://mnry.io

Return to “ICO Announcements”