Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: What is bitcoin and how does it work?

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of the current time with the huge expectations related to its price. Many experts are counting it as an asset more than a currency. The behavior of the bitcoin is quite unpredictable so far but it will be regulated soon as a regular currency. Am I right?

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:30 pm

Bitcoin was the first decentralized currency launched in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. The transactions are checked and verified through blockchain. Bitcoin are created as a result of mining. Bitcoin is the most valued currency of Cryptocurrency.

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:22 pm

In simple terms bitcoin is a digital means of transaction. It has no physical form as it only exist in digital form. You buy and store bitcoin online or offline using an hardware (computer or flash drives). Unlike fiat money, bitcoin is not controlled by anybody, meaning the government has no control over it.
Investors can buy, trade and store bitcoin for the sole purpose of making profit.

Single0
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:42 am

it seems that BTC will disappear soon

JohnRichards
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:46 am

A Bitcoin is a digital token — with no physical backing — that can be sent electronically from one user to another, anywhere in the world. A Bitcoin can be divided out to eight decimal places, so you can send someone 0.00000001 Bitcoins. This smallest fraction of a Bitcoin — the penny of the Bitcoin world — is referred to as a Satoshi, after the anonymous creator of Bitcoin.

samuel.north
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:28 pm

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of the current time with the huge expectations related to its price. Many experts are counting it as an asset more than a currency. The behavior of the bitcoin is quite unpredictable so far but it will be regulated soon as a regular currency. Am I right?
You're absolutely right!

Incryptsnews
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Bitcoin- It is not owned by a central government or a central bank, it is a digital currency and first cryptocurrency.
It works as a digital money and can be sent from any point in the world to another. All the transaction details are stored in internet and there is no physical papers.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and is used for trade in Business. Everone who has access to computer and internet can use this currency. Bitcoin available at site has some price, by paying to organisation you can purchase Bitcoin. And you can sale it after a time with good price.

silent_guy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Thanks man, I like it when I find a lot of useful information in one place :)

martiel
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 am

Some cool guys from Wikipedia, CNET, CoinDesk, and – obviously – Bitcoin.com also have similar articles with a lot of examples. It’s just extra sources for enthusiasts who want to dive in the Bitcoin world deeply. However, the best way to learn about any crypto project is to try it on your own experience. Let’s say, it’s better to buy some BTC and trade it than read the article with explanations.

tomps
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:20 pm

This is an opportunity to earn. When I was a beginner and did not understand anything about this I was advised to arbitrate between exchanges. Buy cheaper, but sell more. Track holes with bots

harly
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:45 pm

What kind of bot do you use? I found good reviews about BibitBot. I installed a free trial, I plan to buy. I need advice)

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”