MrGreey

New trading platform WEX.NZ instead BTC-E

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:58 am

The administration of the BTC-e officially announced the launch of new exchange platform on the domain WEX.NZ. A lot of users were waiting for this event and they hoped that they wouldn't be fooled. And we have good news!
The balances of the old exchanger users were transferred to the new platform at the ratio of 61.79% (from the btc-e balance) in real currency assets and cryptocurrencies and 38.21% (from the previous btc-e balance) in the tokens.
The exchange is already working with a number of exchange offices and payment systems.
WEX-CODE are available for withdrawal via: Webmoney; Yandex Money; QIWI; Sberbank; Tinkoff; Alfa-Bank; Privat24.
More information you can read here https://rates.guru/en/news/3669/wex.nz.html

wexx

Re: New trading platform WEX.NZ instead BTC-E

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:35 pm

On the stock exchange Btc-e I played 5 years, in my opinion it was a good stock exchange, I do not recommend the Wex stock exchange, the stock market Wex was overpriced when people are used to the price difference usually reaching 10-12% between such exchanges as Poloniex or Bitfinex administration sell the money they bought on the other exchanges with a colossal profit, causing the crash they have already done 3 times, people have lost and stopped thinking logically, so they repeated this number 3 times to block the FIAT payout they have charged 10% commission,I was waiting for verification 9 days with big problems and redistribution of documents, the Wex exchange is a big difference between the buy and sell offers, nobody wants to overpay, which causes impasse and stagnation, I to buy something at normal price sometimes I waited 2 days I do not recommend the Wex exchange,you don't know what you expect them to be.

CryptoChartIndex
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 am

WEX Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding WEX Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

CryptoChartIndex
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:48 pm

WEX Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding WEX Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

Return to “Trading Discussion”