Forum rules
If you are posting news, press or any other related material that directly or in-directly benefits you, we request that you post a back-link to bitcoin.com by using a button, banner or text-link on your website. Thanks for supporting Bitcoin.com!
Vladar49
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

A Rehab Center Curing Crypto Trading Addiction has Been Started in Scotland

Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:22 pm

There has recently been launched a treatment course for digital currency addicts by Castle Craig Hospital in Peeblesshire, the Scottish Borders. According to the Evening Standard, cryptocurrency trading can cause behavioural addiction, like one that online gamblers have, with checking price fluctuations of Bitcoin or any altcoin every minute.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/rehab-center-curin ... addiction/

Qyuhn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: A Rehab Center Curing Crypto Trading Addiction has Been Started in Scotland

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Wow. I did not know people could get so much addicted to cryptocurrency that they would require help. Scotland is taking a great step. This is a wake-up call to people who just deal with cryptocurrency and don't think about their personal life.

AvailCom
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:13 pm

It may be possible to pay the tithe by bitcoins

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 pm

When i saw the link, i thought this was a joke but when i saw the post i was shook. I didn't know people were so crazy about cryptocurrency. People who invest in cryptocurrency should ask themselves whether they are mentally strong to handle any losses. This market is not for the weak ones.

Return to “In the news”