IAMTHECREATOR

I AM SATOSHI

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am

I am SATOSHI, this is not a joke. I created Bitcoin from my computer in 08 in York PA. My name is Justin Michael Wagner. I attended a meeting in York I'm early 09 to describe how it will work to a group of cryptocurrency guys. Not exactly sure how it was taken from me but I forgot about it for a long time. There was allot going on in my life at that time and I work full time. I was going through a divorce and dealing with a few deaths in the family and defending myself online and off because people were talking and claiming I had nothing to do with it because I have no college education and little computer experience. I know my exwife saw what I was doing and printed out the white paper and was passing them around where she worked, I found out later. I need to know exactly who I should talk to, I'm not sure who to talk to first. justinwagner308@gmail.com. 717-870-0758

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: I AM SATOSHI

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:23 am

What a joke, very lame story.
Sorry this just doesn't cut it with me.

Sign a private key from 2009, any address and i will listen more
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:36 am

I saw this earlier today as well. I didn't know whether or not it warranted a reply, I just took it as a joke :lol:

IAMTHECREATOR

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:19 am

I did have a private key but it was stolen. 2 of the cryptocurrency people who came in to York for a meeting showed up at my house and offered my exwife money for the computer is what I was told at that time. Police and FBI was involved but I don't remember too much because I was fighting allot and I believe I may have been drugged, I was chained in a closet for about 3 weeks.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:14 am

I think this poat must be in the jokes section of this forum if present, if not, then ceate a joke as well moderators! I have seen this poat in many forums where people are trying to copy this text and use it with their name. What a shame!

tacker22

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 pm

He is lying. Do not believe him. I am Satoshi. In 1990 on IT lesson in my primary school i create bitcoin but the teacher said: it does not make sense. So... I abandoned the project and later the teacher downloaded it to a pendrive and posted it on facebook few years later.

Keron
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:36 pm

I think this is a very unfunny joke. You are trying to take credit and identity of someone who created a movement that is worth billions of dollars. If you are the real Satoshi Nakamoto, then you must have some proof that you created Bitcoin.

Return to “Off-Topic”