mine.pro

[XMR][ETN] mine.pro - Mining pool with 0% fee

Thu May 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Welcome to xmr.mine.pro! This is high performance Monero (XMR) and Electroneum (ETN) mining pool with 0% fee. Our servers are located in Europe.

Benefits of mine.pro mining pool:

- 0% fee
- PPLNS payment system
- Dedicated proxy for big miners
- Transparent and detailed statistics
- NiceHash ready
- Protected from DDoS attacks

Dedicated proxy
For big miners we provide dedicated proxies. All our proxies are connected into the local network with a pool, ping between them is 0.1ms which gives a good increase in income (up to + 10%)!

Why 0% PPLNS fee?

We have our own hashing power (up to 3 MH/s on XMR) and we want to find blocks more often.

Need help?
In case of problems with payments or connection, you can always contact technical support at minepropool@gmail.com (also, you can request Telegram contacts via email).

Wish you successful earnings with mine.pro!

mine.pro

Re: [XMR][ETN] mine.pro - Mining pool with 0% fee

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:32 pm

We offer a new service - Dedicated proxy for large miners

We can provide you with dedicated proxies. All our proxies are connected to the local network with a pool, where ping is 0.1ms between them and which gives you a good income growth (up 5%)!

In case of any questions you can contact technical support at minepropool@gmail.com (plus, you can request Telegram contacts via email).

mine.pro

Re: [XMR][ETN] mine.pro - Mining pool with 0% fee

Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:53 pm

https://xmr.mine.pro/ launched its own telegram bot https://t.me/XmrMineProBot.

Running it, you can:

- Find out information about hashrate and workers.
- Get access to payout data.
- Add or remove wallets.
- Get notified about the found blocks.

The main advantage of the bot is the speed and ease of obtaining the necessary information. No longer needed access to a computer, everything can be done with the help of a smartphone. Just a few commands and after a second you will see the result.

Return to “Pools”