ciamita

blockchain.info is SCAM

Sat May 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Great alert at blockchain.info is a scam site, I do not know how it is done that I see it as a contributor of bitcoin.com, what to believe? like bitcoin.com is scam as many say in google review? blockchain.info stole one hundred thousand Satoshi BTC and over 50 mi Satoshi BCH. I have activated all their security, and after I noticed support, they checked themselves and could not connect because I received a confirmation request on the phone, so it is clear that they are the ones who steal satoshi from the accounts, another unpleasant surprise from blockchain.info it was that instead of returning what they stole, they said to get some satoshi to see who steals them. shame, I think they should stop working like these thieves. :x :x :x

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: blockchain.info is SCAM

Wed May 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Great alert at blockchain.info is a scam site, I do not know how it is done that I see it as a contributor of bitcoin.com, what to believe? like bitcoin.com is scam as many say in google review? blockchain.info stole one hundred thousand Satoshi BTC and over 50 mi Satoshi BCH. I have activated all their security, and after I noticed support, they checked themselves and could not connect because I received a confirmation request on the phone, so it is clear that they are the ones who steal satoshi from the accounts, another unpleasant surprise from blockchain.info it was that instead of returning what they stole, they said to get some satoshi to see who steals them. shame, I think they should stop working like these thieves. :x :x :x
Blockchain.info is not a scam site.

ciamita

Sat May 12, 2018 11:05 am

IS BIG SCAMMMMMM much persons have same problem. satoshi lose in tis site is big scam.

ciamita

Sat May 12, 2018 11:08 am

IS BIG SCAMMMMMM much persons have same problem. satoshi lose in tis site is big scam. :x :x :x :x :x :x

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sun May 13, 2018 1:33 am

IS BIG SCAMMMMMM much persons have same problem. satoshi lose in tis site is big scam. :x :x :x :x :x :x

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sun May 27, 2018 9:16 pm

Instead of repeating the same thing the second time you could've explained to him/her why blockchain.info isn't a scam site. Just saying for future reference.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Here's why I didn't:

1. Because it's obvious

2. Because I'm busy doing hundreds of more important things (time is valuable)

3. Because no one else, including you, was going to take the time to at least correct that record (as I did) , much less provide an explanation

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu May 31, 2018 12:40 am

IS BIG SCAMMMMMM much persons have same problem. satoshi lose in tis site is big scam.
Instead of repeating the same thing the second time you could've explained to him/her why blockchain.info isn't a scam site. Just saying for future reference.

Hi Ciamita and Walleter, and also anyone else reading here, if you'd like more helpful information regarding Blockchain.info please see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain.info

Return to “Scam accusations”