Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Crypto Database

CryptoDatabase ~~ Over 1,500 Coins! ~~ 3 Faucets ~~ Games ~~ PTC

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:26 am

Hello and welcome to Crypto Database's BitCoinTalk thread.

About Crypto Database

Our overall goal is to create the largest list and collection of crypto currencies out there, and we have done it! No other site contains more coins than ours as of this moment and we are still adding in more information.

Coins Found

1,500+

Games

Dragon Knights of Valeria (Live)

Crypto Bird

Features

Information on 1,500+ coins
Multiple Faucets
50+ Crypto Currency Exchange listings
30+ Algorithms listed used by coins
Multiple fun games to play
Price checking tool to check any coin listed on an exchange
One of a kind free Advertising Network
Featured coins page, list your coin for free and be featured
Multiple coin categories
Dragon Knights of Valeria - Collect crypto currencies as you play our game

Faucet Features

1 hour claim times
1% reward bonus added to the current payout for MoonCoins  for each referral you have. Max of 100% bonus.
MoonCoin, DogeCoin, and MetalCoin faucets.
Payments every 24-48 hours.
Random rewards that change every minute for our MoonCoin faucet.
Quick Claim from our faucets from anywhere on our website when logged in.
Very simple and easy to use.

Quick Info

Why did you do this?

I love categorizing things and working on websites, so in my spare time I constantly insert and update information. Always looking for improvements to add.

My coin is not listed, why not?

If your coin has not been listed on our website or is missing information please post below so that we can update/fix this.

I would like you to add something to the site, how do I do that?

All suggestions and opinions are welcome, websites do not grow otherwise. If you are wanting to suggest something feel free to post it below or post it on our forums and we will decide if it can/will be done.

I think your website is great/bad, how do I leave feedback?

All opinions are respected and welcomed here in this thread. Please leave a review below and it could be added to our reviews page.

Visit our website today! https://cryptodatabase.net
Last edited by Crypto Database on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crypto Database

Re: CryptoDatabase ~~ Over 1,400 Coins! ~~ 3 Faucets ~~ Games ~~ PTC

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:48 pm

BitSwift has been added to DKV. You can now earn it and use it in game as you play as well as deposit/withdraw it the same way as the other currencies listed in game.

Crypto Database

Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:26 pm

The majority of the coins were re-added to CD after the recent database loss, more still to come

Crypto Database

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am

The 1,500th coin has now been added to the database!

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”