nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

[reddit - Yours.org] - EXPELLED: Daniel Krawisz, Co-Founder of Satoshi Nakamoto Institute. - by unstoppable-cash

Fri May 25, 2018 8:58 am

EXPELLED: Daniel Krawisz, Co-Founder of Satoshi Nakamoto Institute. Daniel discusses how "The SNI community gradually became intolerable. Eventually I came to feel like I had no say in the organization anymore." But is being revived with NSI by unstoppable-cash at reddit

47 comments

The post leads to Yours:

EXPELLED: Daniel Krawisz, Co-Founder of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute
by UnstoppableCash
May 24, 2018

Excerpt:

When it became public a few days ago that one of the co-founders of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute (SNI) was not invited to the first annual SNI dinner in Dallas, TX in July I was curious as to what the kerfuffle was about. In addition to Daniel co-founding the SNI in 2013 and providing much of its original content, Daniel has:

• Been a regular speaker at the Texas Bitcoin Conference
  • Speaker at last months Satoshi's Visions Conference
  • Authored articles at the Mises Institute (Austrian Economics, Freedom & Peace)
  • Earned his Masters degree in physics in 2010 from University of Texas as well as Masters Software Engineering.
  • Currently Senior Crypto Engineer at StashCrypto
It didnt take long to discover that yet another early bitcoin supporter had become persona non grata!

read entire article: yours.org/content/expelled--daniel-krawisz--co-founder-of-the-satoshi-nakamoto-institute-057980736558

Return to “Media”