ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Another small contest and product of the month

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:55 am

Hi. I'm part of the team behind a few Bitcoin stores. Our modus operandi is "one new Bitcoin store every 45 days, one team to manage them all".
Anyway, some people should know us. This is just an update with the current stuff going on:

1. We've put up this month's product on https://ProductMonth.com
Check it out.

2. Small contest. Retweet this
https://twitter.com/ProductMonth/status ... 9327475712
for a chance to win 10,000 bits! Two prizes. Winners randomly selected on March 15th.

Thanks for reading this!

kingscrown
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Another small contest and product of the month

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:41 am

Very interesting concept.
Financial Underground KIngdom - Best Cryptocurrency Blog with Private Mailing List

GIVE ME A BEER 1HC58noBPD7fmyNZKP7qf7thjb6ZSVN7fK

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Thanks, hopefully it will work.

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Submit a PR through coinbase.com, it's about $100.

Bitcoin.com does sell advertising as well, you can speak to Roger and maybe he can give you a deal!

Good luck :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:19 pm

As it stands currently, $100 is my marketing budget for two years. Business is hard :P

Anyway... for those that didn't click the link: in March we have a book that teaches everything needed in order to take advantage of the growth of certain cryptocurrencies. Based on the feedback that I forwarded to the authors in the last few days, the series name has been changed to be more accurate and the prod. desc. updated. Check it out on ProductMonth.com
Also know that we're looking for collaborations for next month's product. The only requirement is that it has to be something interesting for the cryptocurrency communities.

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Submit a PR through coinbase.com, it's about $100.

Bitcoin.com does sell advertising as well, you can speak to Roger and maybe he can give you a deal!

Good luck :)
I've contacted Bitcoin.com

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:49 pm

As it stands currently, $100 is my marketing budget for two years. Business is hard :P

Anyway... for those that didn't click the link: in March we have a book that teaches everything needed in order to take advantage of the growth of certain cryptocurrencies. Based on the feedback that I forwarded to the authors in the last few days, the series name has been changed to be more accurate and the prod. desc. updated. Check it out on ProductMonth.com
Also know that we're looking for collaborations for next month's product. The only requirement is that it has to be something interesting for the cryptocurrency communities.
That's okay, you have to start somewhere and at least you are starting with a $100 budget!

I think I have seen that Google Adwords gives you a credit too, so the reality is you have $100 of your own cash and $50 from Google or whatever they are giving out ($150 total).

1) Publish press weekly
2) Post press on forum.bitcoin.com and bitcointalk.org
3) Make friends with Bitcoin writers (like themerkle.com)
4) Buy some ads

Pretty good incentive to buy your book, $491 off a $500 course!!!!!

Good luck and keep marketing :)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:34 pm

That's okay, you have to start somewhere and at least you are starting with a $100 budget!

I think I have seen that Google Adwords gives you a credit too, so the reality is you have $100 of your own cash and $50 from Google or whatever they are giving out ($150 total).

1) Publish press weekly
2) Post press on forum.bitcoin.com and bitcointalk.org
3) Make friends with Bitcoin writers (like themerkle.com)
4) Buy some ads

Pretty good incentive to buy your book, $491 off a $500 course!!!!!

Good luck and keep marketing :)
Funny thing... I actually found a way to have perpetual advertising with Google, but only for $187.5 per year. In my country they basically have the same offer every three months. Spend $12.5, get $50. I just make sure not to spend $12.5 from those $50 and wait for the next promotion.
Anyway, thanks for your tips. I'll be persistent. I realize that for my type of business, 90% of the work has to go into marketing.

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:02 pm

We're pivoting and at this moment we also accept payment by Paypal. It's either this or close the business; from the feedback we received, even people that have Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies prefer paying with Paypal. It's a said reality but it's true. So anyway, the featured product of the month on https://ProductMonth.com is a book:

“Give yourself a chance at becoming wealthy by discovering cryptocurrencies with great potential before everyone else”. The book is written by the main author from Gamblers United (http://gamblers-united.com), with help from two other early investors and developers. After reading the first chapters you’ll be extremely up to date with all the technologies available at the moment when developing a cryptocurrency. It will even go over the ones that are theoretical and not yet implemented. The book uses modern retention techniques in order to make sure that you are actually able to use this knowledge, not just forget 95% of what you read after each page. I won’t lie, this is the hard part. Everything is well explained though and I was able to go through the information in the draft without losing hope. The authors debate which of these technologies offer the most value and try to rank them. Then the real fun begins: you’ll receive the rest of the tools and information that you need in order to identify the next hyper growing cryptocurrencies and support their bubble. Some will be worth pennies at the moment but will have huge potential of hitting it big. You will look at real life examples: things that have been done in the past in order to support or devalue cryptocurrencies; no one is talking about some of these methods. You will become an expert in the field. As part of the thesis that you are recommended to write while completing this book, the authors will lead you to analyze certain cryptocurrencies yourself and discover if you can spot the winners and the losers. Then they will put you to action to actually make money off the winners. But they won’t be winners forever. The competition is huge, new technologies appear all the time and some cryptocurrencies are not able to evolve fast enough. For this reason, it will help you decide when to cash out. Selling at the right moment is of extreme importance. The book won’t be an analysis of existing cryptocurrencies that are making obvious waves already (f.e. Ethereum), but it will also teach you how to look into existing dapps and see where there’s money to be made.

Other entities that might be interesting:
GoBelle: http://gobelle.me - jewelry company that accepts cryptocurrencies
Custom.Digital: https://custom.digital - software and web/mobile app development company that accepts cryptocurrencies

ProductMonth
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:02 am

and now we're giving away one prize of 100,000 bits:

https://twitter.com/ProductMonth/status ... 2782640128

Return to “Services”