andreevavik22
Banned
Banned

Travel with Bitcoin!

Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:24 am

The Southeast Asian travel agency, Smiling Albino, announced they would begin accepting bitcoin for payment on August 1. The company is based out of Bangkok, Thailand. They work with clients to provide specialized and tailored traveling throughout Southeast Asia. They will accept bitcoin transactions for organizing customized travels in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar. The destination management company has been providing these luxury travel services for about 15 years.

rizzlarolla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Travel with Bitcoin!

Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:15 pm

The Southeast Asian travel agency, Smiling Albino, announced they would begin accepting bitcoin for payment on August 1. The company is based out of Bangkok, Thailand. They work with clients to provide specialized and tailored traveling throughout Southeast Asia. They will accept bitcoin transactions for organizing customized travels in Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar. The destination management company has been providing these luxury travel services for about 15 years.

All you do is copy paste? https://iziwinmoney.info/

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Are there more benefits or risks "to travel with Bitcoin".
I have already read this article, but I'm interested in your thoughts.
The biggest benefit is the lack of foreign currency exchange fees. There are services that allow you to exchange bitcoin into multiple major currencies and even provide debit cards (to spend that newly acquired fiat currency) while you're conducting your travels.

Here's a great video on the topic from the BTC Sessions.

CaseyAnthony
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 am

If Bitcoin is accepted by travel companies, it's public image will improve significantly, as travel companies tend not to deal with risky currencies.

Jake Roberson
Banned
Banned

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 am

Such ignorance from other companies which don't allow its customers to use bitcoin as currency to pay significantly shows their drawbacks comparing to this one.

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 am

Hmm, it is good to travel with Bitcoin. I think soon everyone will accept Bitcoin as a payment method and you can pay online with your debit card.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness
https://vcashpay.com/

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:40 am

But I think with the growth of the popularity of the Bitcoin there may be exchange fees or even taxes. :oops:
Fees, sure. Taxes? On foreign exchange conversion, doubtful. It would be such massive headache to police. You're a resident in Country A you travel to Country B and convert Bitcoin into Country B's country today and then spend it this week. What's to track to verify that you owe taxes on anything?

That's different from your home Country A wanting you to report all your income made and your gains off of Bitcoin as an investment.

Future.Travel

Fri May 18, 2018 8:19 am

Always nice to see companies that accept Bitcoin.

We have for 4 years.... https://Future.Travel

Hope your next flight is with BTC and you choose to cloud fund support the social enterprise that is offered at check-out when purchasing on the Future.Travel website. Your purchase can make a difference in someones life.

DilanBrown
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 21, 2018 1:46 pm

I think only after 5 years you can safely travel with Bitcoin. And now you still need fiat.

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:46 pm

The problem with travelling with Bitcoin is that there are still limitations of places that accept Bitcoin as currency. What will you do if you carried only Bitcoin to a hotel and they don't accept Bitcoin? I know that the number of Bitcoin-accepting places are increading but it will take some more time.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 pm

You can do this only using payment system to monetize bitcoin.

RedUser
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Traveling, in my opinion, is the only way to forget about all your worries and all the routine. I've been to Paris a few weeks ago and you won't believe but after an outcall erotic massage and all the gastronomic delights, I felt like a completely different person. Hope to go there once more this winter but it would be hard to solve all the business issues so I could let myself a few days off.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:24 pm

I don't think it's good for now. There should be more safe conditions for BTC.

SpicyDD

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Totally agree with RedUser! I've been to Paris once and it was awesome! We ordered tantra massage erotic and stayed totally satisfied. This is one of the greatest ways to relax I've ever tried. And Paris itself is a great city, full of interesting traditions and places to go. The only thing I was disappointed with is the Eiffel Tower. It just seemed bigger in the photo... And there is always a crowd of tourists near it.

camebit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:37 pm

A few months ago I run into one article about a man, who decided to travel and pay with Bitcoin. And it was interesting to read, as there were several ways of its withdrawing/usage described. For me, that article was a bit educative. Another article, which I’ve recently found, is from BitcoinChaser (https://bitcoinchaser.com/bitcoin-travel), can actually be used as a guideline with some life hacks.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”