fgianikos
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Bitfinex Exchange: The Complete Guide

Wed May 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that launched in 2012. The Hong Kong-based company was founded by Raphael Nicolle and is owned and run by iFinex, Inc. Since its introduction, Bitfinex has managed to find its way to the upper echelon of crypto trading exchanges thanks to a suite of advanced trading features, fee structure, asset listing and deep liquidity.

The exchange also provides a highly customizable interface that lets investors personalize their trading interface. There are up to ten order types that traders can take advantage of as they trade the market without worrying about limitation. Users can also engage in margin trading. These and more make Bitfinex a brand to reckon with.

Today, Bitfinex has one of the highest daily trading volumes of all crypto exchanges. The company’s API has been built from the ground up to offer an easy and efficient way to design cryptocurrency trading applications and tools. This means that users can create their own charts, monitor and edit their orders and positions, as well as keep up with their trading history and wallets movements.

Keep Reading:
https://www.tokens24.com/cryptopedia/tr ... lete-guide

zafaryaqoob
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitfinex Exchange: The Complete Guide

Wed May 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Bitfinex is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that launched in 2012. The Hong Kong-based company was founded by Raphael Nicolle and is owned and run by iFinex, Inc. Since its introduction, Bitfinex has managed to find its way to the upper echelon of crypto trading exchanges thanks to a suite of advanced trading features, fee structure, asset listing and deep liquidity.

The exchange also provides a highly customizable interface that lets investors personalize their trading interface. There are up to ten order types that traders can take advantage of as they trade the market without worrying about limitation. Users can also engage in margin trading. These and more make Bitfinex a brand to reckon with.

Today, Bitfinex has one of the highest daily trading volumes of all crypto exchanges. The company’s API has been built from the ground up to offer an easy and efficient way to design cryptocurrency trading applications and tools. This means that users can create their own charts, monitor and edit their orders and positions, as well as keep up with their trading history and wallets movements.

Keep Reading:
https://www.tokens24.com/cryptopedia/tr ... lete-guide
Thank you fgianikos for Sharing it I love Bitfiniex I'm using it past 2 years.
My life was Changed when I Created my Own Crypto website: coinkir.com

CryptoChartIndex
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Bitfinex Exchange: The Complete Guide

Mon May 21, 2018 11:24 am

Bitfinex Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Bitfinex Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

Return to “Exchanges”