stefancryptos

Am I allowed to sell my cryptobot profittrailer LIFETIME license?

Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 pm

Before Profittrailer went to the 2.0 version, it was 0.03 BTC for a lifetime fee. To compete with rival Bots developers and survive, they felt the need to change the lifetime offer fee to a monthly fee subscription. The lucky ones who bought the lifetime product, can enjoy the benefits of this bot without paying monthly.

Even though I’m one of the lifetime buyers, I do not use the bot anymore after losing a considerable amount of bitcoin through the BITMEX leverage trading platform. Because I bought it, I think it is my right to sell it if I want to.

So I wish to sell my lifetime License key and hope someone can enjoy and appreciate this product more than I am able to. I ask 0.05 BTC for the Binance lifetime License Key.

It seems fair to me to pay half the price upfront and the other 50% after receiving the license key. I hope this makes a smoother trade possible for both of us.

First comes first served, because I only own 1 license key!

Feel free to contact me at StefanandSusan@outlook.com, I’ll try to answer ASAP!

You can still buy the subscription for the bot at profittrailer.com. The prices are listed below to give you an idea of the current prices. Please visit their website for more information.
Binance 1 month BASIC = €35.00 / month
Binance 1 month PRO = €50.00 / month
Binance 3 months PRO = €130.00 / month
Binance 6 months PRO = €250.00 / month
Binance 12 months PRO = €450.00 / year
Binance 24 months PRO = €800.00 / 2 years

Return to “Trading Bots”