TechMiner

OMNIA (omnia-tech.eu) - cloud mining from the direct partner Genezis Mining

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Good day to all!

I want to share with you information about the new promising cloud mining company - OMNIA
4 days ago became the owner of the package of this company, there is registration and activation of the package on the network, so I can not show results yet, but I very much hope that they will be soon). after the payment of the package 7-8 days is activated and then there are charges for mining. But first things first....

Start of the company on September 17, 2017

OMNIA owns the mining equipment, which is located on the farms of the company Genezis Mining (I think, already many are familiar, the rating company, operates from 2014, pays to this day). This is a mutually beneficial cooperation, where OMNIA provides Genezis Mining equipment for mining and finance for maintenance, and the latter - produce production and timely maintenance, replacement, market analysis and pr.slugi for OMNIA.
Jakov Dolic - Director of Sales and Co-Founder of Genezis Mining spoke at the opening of OMNIA, OMNIA representatives were at farms in Iceland, talked and interviewed the co-founder of GM Dr Marco Krohn (all video is in the internet in different languages). In general, the partnership promises to be profitable and long-term

The place in the binary $ 49, it is also the activation of the cabinet - is paid once. In place, you can buy several different packages (in my opinion, three, but I can make a mistake, maybe more, who knows - correct)
Packages:
Below are the names and amounts by package.
Individually and in large amounts
For this money you receive a lifetime income from mining.
Plans of remuneration:
personally invited - 10% (linear bonus)
on the biorar 10% of the smaller leg
Matching bonus 4-3-2-1% of the closing cycles
Revenue for the binary marketing plan is possible only for packages from $ 500 and higher.
Accept payments from Bitcoin-purses, VISA and MasterCarD. Now almost on configured ADVCash, even in the announcement with PayPal
Minyan is 5 currencies. For each cabinet (place) - one currency (if there are several packages on the cabinet, which happens in consequence of the desire later to switch to a higher package - they should be in one currency). For one person there can be several offices (it is convenient for building a binary), but with different electronic addresses. To put different coins on different offices. If you want, you can contact support for currency change, if you think that you are no longer interested in it and want to pomjanny another.

Download link for the installer of our miner app:

https://mega.nz/#!2PYz2Igb!KV974vJZMr4N ... XjeQZETAEg

Initially at registration it is better to specify Free Package, and then already in the authorized office do an upgrade on the packet necessary to you. If you need help, I'll tell you.

Personally for myself, I see such advantages at the moment, because of which the purchase of the package was made:
- the company at the very start (since September 2017), we all know that this time is good for our start
- beatkoin, despite all the difficulties that other companies are now facing
- partnership with Genezis Mining (there are additional capacities in other companies, but not so large) and open confirmation from the latter about this cooperation
- perpetual contracts
- I hope for the growth rate bitcoin and that the package will pay off faster than I expect)

Anyone that can supplement, add. I am in the company for 4 days from the registration of the package, but, naturally, after a preliminary detailed study. How will the payment, I can keep in touch. 7-8 days waiting for the payment of the package before the commencement of accruals for the mining and then I can say something on the charges.
Attachments
13793-e7ac05694e6f329798056c572811e1fb.jpg
13793-e7ac05694e6f329798056c572811e1fb.jpg (7.98 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
omnia--omnia-tech_eu----pryamoj-partner-genezis-mining.jpg

Return to “Pools”