There are many good cryptocurrency exchanges where you can exchange cryptocurrencies. Before trading on any platform, it is important to make sure that your trading on a safe, secure and best cryptocurrency exchange.
It is important to do a little research before you start trading. Here are a few things one should check before making your first trade.
- Exchange Rate – Different exchanges will have different rates. The rates will have a fluctuation of up to 10% and even higher in some instances.
- Reputation – The best way to find out about an exchange is to search through reviews from individual users on various platforms. You can ask any queries you might have on forums like BitcoinTalk, Altcointalk or Reddit.
- Fees – Most exchanges should have fee-related information on their websites. Before joining, make sure you understand deposit, transaction and withdrawal fees. Fees can differ substantially depending on the exchange you use.
- Payment Methods – What payment methods are available on the exchange? Credit & debit card? wire transfer? PayPal? If an exchange has limited payment options then it may not be convenient for you to use it.
- Verification Requirements – The majority of the Bitcoin trading platforms require some sort of ID verification in order to make deposits & withdrawals. Some exchanges will allow you to remain anonymous.
Some of the best crypto exchange
They have resumed limited user registrations which will be open for a few hours every day and for the limited number of users.
2) Coinbase Pro:
Coinbase Pro was one of the early cryptocurrency exchange platform, founded in 2012, based in San Francisco, with a valuation of around $1 billion. Coinbase Pro helps enable withdraw and deposit funds easily. It offers competitive fees, advanced trading features, and deposit options.
One of the whales of Cryptocurrency exchange. You can do margin trading if that’s your thing.
OKEx is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies supporting more than 145 cryptocurrencies, based out of Hong Kong. They even have their own cryptocurrency- OKB. OKEx has about 0.02% to 0.2% maker and taker fee.
Many new cryptos can be found here. Unique approach and something you should signup for in 2018. Offers Exchange-specific coin called HT.
Kraken, founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell, is one of the largest bitcoin exchanges for its popular section of fiat currency exchange including Euro, Yen, USD, pound, etc. Kraken is partnered with the first cryptocurrency bank in the world. It supports over 17 cryptocurrencies with a maker and taker fee of 0% to 0.26%.
Bitfinex was started in 2012 and is based out of Hong Kong, offering the most liquid order, which allows easy exchange with minimal slippage. Bitfinex enables the users to trade up to 3.3x leverage by getting funds from peer margin platform.
Bittrex is an US-based cryptocurrency exchange based in Seattle, Washington where security is the most unique factor, that makes it one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in 2019.
KuCoin was founded in 2011, with a predominantly modern outlook, backed with a secured platform. It is based out of Hong Kong, which is a profit-sharing platform, distributing 50% of their overall revenue to holders holding exchange-based token-n KuCoin shares(KCS).
Its an aggregator of many leading exchanges. It supports more than 300 coins. Easy to exchange most of the coins at one place by comparing the prices across exchanges and trade at the best rate.
Instead of creating multiple accounts at different exchanges, it is good to have a single account on an exchange where we can buy multiple coins at one place by choosing the best rate.