Forum rules
Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the gambling sites discussed here.
Users are responsible for their own losses on all bitcoin gambling sites.
If the gambling stops being fun, it's time to stop gambling.
noncookiecutter

Mt.BetMore - Provably Fair Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roulette! 0-Confirm. deposits! - No Registration Needed.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:23 pm

I just launched Mt.BetMore (https://mtbetmore.com/), a - Bitcoin Cash only - classic single zero European roulette game!
It doesn't have too many bells and whistles, just a clean looking lightweight HTML5 game.

Now accepting 0-confirmation deposits!
  • Uses Bitcoin Cash exclusively.
  • Provably fair, a description of the algorithm is described in the "SEED" section of the site. You can also check out this JS fiddle's code which can be used to verify your spins.
  • Two Factor authentication (2FA) through Google Authenticator/Authy or any other RFC6238 supporting authentication app.
  • Registration is optional, an anonymous account is created automatically which will remain valid as long as you do not clear your cookies. (Beware when using incognito/privacy mode in your browser!)
  • Public chat room.
Fees/Max./Min. Bets:
  • Fixed withdrawal fee: 0.00005 BCH
  • Min. Bet: 0.0001 BCH
  • Max. Bet: There's a table limit of 0.5 BCH per spin for all bets combined, check out the FAQ section for a break down per bet.
Future plans:
  • Lowering house edge in some way. e.g. by having jackpots that are triggered by spinning a certain number X times in a row.
  • Accept 0 confirmation deposits. Currently at least 1 confirmation is required.
More than happy to answer any (non) technical questions and hear your thoughts.

Come visit us at: Mt.BetMore (https://mtbetmore.com/)
Last edited by noncookiecutter on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mt.BetMore ~ Provably Fair BCH Dice and Roulette! ~ 0-Confirmation Deposits! ~ No registration required.

bitkilo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CUXjTtcmVF3jNTb765XxrNhDKoRwzYKLd

Re: Mt.BetMore - Provably Fair Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roulette! No Registration Needed.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:49 am

Best of luck with your site, looks ok so far.

I think that you should first add "test credits" to allow people to play and test the site without actually making a deposit.

Any plans to add different games?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

noncookiecutter

Re: Mt.BetMore - Provably Fair Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roulette! No Registration Needed.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:01 pm

I think that you should first add "test credits" to allow people to play and test the site without actually making a deposit.

Yes I gave that some thought but Bitcoin Cash's (BCH) fees are so low and transactions are fast, the barrier to even test with actual BCH is minimal in my opinion. My main concern is cluttering the interface with more buttons/test to accommodate the "Guest Credits" feature. I like minimalist but efficient interfaces, if I can add it while maintaining a clean user interface, perhaps I'll do it. :)

Not sure about adding other games, the back end is set up for it though. If any, it's probably going to be Blackjack or Slots.
I want to focus on making the current roulette game more appealing by perhaps adding some kind of progressive Jackpot.

Thanks for the feedback!
Mt.BetMore ~ Provably Fair BCH Dice and Roulette! ~ 0-Confirmation Deposits! ~ No registration required.

bitkilo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CUXjTtcmVF3jNTb765XxrNhDKoRwzYKLd

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 am

Yes I gave that some thought but Bitcoin Cash's (BCH) fees are so low and transactions are fast, the barrier to even test with actual BCH is minimal in my opinion. My main concern is cluttering the interface with more buttons/test to accommodate the "Guest Credits" feature. I like minimalist but efficient interfaces, if I can add it while maintaining a clean user interface, perhaps I'll do it. :)

Not sure about adding other games, the back end is set up for it though. If any, it's probably going to be Blackjack or Slots.
I want to focus on making the current roulette game more appealing by perhaps adding some kind of progressive Jackpot.

Thanks for the feedback!
I think the "Fixed withdrawal fee: 0.00005 BCH" is a good small amount for a gambling site.

Edit to last post, that was supposed to say "test credits", i have changed so it's right now.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

noncookiecutter

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:49 am

Just added a new function to the site so you can see the bets of other players in real-time. Just click the 'BETS' button in the top right corner to watch other users try their luck or get a quick overview of your own latest bets.

Again, any questions/comments/suggestions are welcome!

noncookiecutter

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:16 pm

Just a heads up to let everybody we added a much requested feature: 0-confirmation deposits! Start playing right away, no need to wait for a single confirmation!

noncookiecutter

Re: Mt.BetMore - Provably Fair Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roulette! 0-Confirm. deposits! - No Registration Needed.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 pm

We just added a dice game with a 1% house edge!

Remember, Mt.BetMore accepts 0-conf. deposit so you can start playing right away.

Try your luck today at https://mtbetmore.com

noncookiecutter

Re: Mt.BetMore - Provably Fair Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Roulette! 0-Confirm. deposits! - No Registration Needed.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Just added auto betting to the dice game.
Check it out at https://mtbetmore.com

Return to “Gambling”