rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

BitcoinBountyHunter.com is now live.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 pm

Now anyone can contribute bitcoins to motivate people with information on criminals to provide that information to law enforcement,  or motivate law enforcement officers to take action directly.
I've personally contributed over 40 BTC for the bounties to help get things started.
With this financial motivation I hope we can help catch the dishonest among us,  and motivate those working in law enforcement to actually take action.

I'm sure there is lots of room for improvement to the site's aesthetic and technical implementation.

Please post your suggestions for improvements to the site below. 

Together we are making a better world!

Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: BitcoinBountyHunter.com is now live.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:50 pm

This is but a glimpse of what a voluntaryist, liberty centered future holds; a future in which any number of individuals can voluntarily contribute their funds in order to encourage action / provision of information which can be used to resolve crimes against person or property. It is crowdsourced, voluntary information gathering to resolve crime with an incentive to provide correct / useful information as opposed to the current system in place today which often results in bad information, disinformation or information gained under duress.

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Now anyone can contribute bitcoins to motivate people with information on criminals to provide that information to law enforcement,  or motivate law enforcement officers to take action directly.
I've personally contributed over 40 BTC for the bounties to help get things started.
With this financial motivation I hope we can help catch the dishonest among us,  and motivate those working in law enforcement to actually take action.

I'm sure there is lots of room for improvement to the site's aesthetic and technical implementation.

This is a bad idea. You must write off your losses.

Of 40BTC spent, what was the result?

Together we will make a better world, but we will do it through anti-fraud prevention.

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Actually there have been some private emails regarding someone who tried to extort myself and many others.
An arrest has already been made, and now we are just waiting for the conviction in order to pay out the very large bounty.
topic7039.html

rendravolt
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13T2aPdsiVtupF4XKScDhJ6RKrwyqNAVoT

Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:16 pm

If I may make a suggestion, we recommend it 40 BTC to the team's incorporated in this forum, e.g. for large quantity and promotion costs make this forum is getting crowded and large around the world, and it could have to pay for people that had worked hard to promote this forum and is in charge of maintaining the security of this forum from spammers and others.

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:27 pm

Actually there have been some private emails regarding someone who tried to extort myself and many others.
An arrest has already been made, and now we are just waiting for the conviction in order to pay out the very large bounty.
This is really interesting, I'd love to read more about it. Assuming the person's arrest will (or has) become public info, you can start posting updates about it. Maybe it's to soon, but whenever you can I'm sure many would like to read about it and see the end result!

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Alright, they have arrested the accused. Now, be prepared to travel to this persons country and give testimony. On top of this, hope that the person has confessed to the police. Otherwise, you will be shocked to see this person walk-free.

The above is a waste of time when you can tell the person attempting to extort you to, "fuck off" and ignore.

When in doubt, pay the fee to speak to a good lawyer for an hour, you will thank me later!

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:38 pm

I noticed that Bitcoin Bounty Hunter was forked over to Bitcoin.com, this is a great move!

https://bounty.bitcoin.com/

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:24 pm

I noticed that Bitcoin Bounty Hunter was forked over to Bitcoin.com, this is a great move!

https://bounty.bitcoin.com/
I'm glad someone noticed!
I've actually been expecting to announce the first arrest and conviction due to the site for a while now.

Alas, the wheels of (in)justice move ever so slowly.
topic7039.html

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”