Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
Karthik

Donate BTC of your choice to 3LNMkE8Sh7VDP8FohNiZTSyfCuG3xiwoKp

Re: I am Rob McDermott, coin maker, Fighter, international man of mystery - Ask me anything.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am

Hello rob McDermott, I'm karthik mj from trichy , tamilnadu , India.. I'm new to bitcoin forum.. I don't know how to make bit coin from faucets .. Kindly suggest some true faucets and bit miners to source satoshi .. I like to educate the knowledge of bitcoins to my people of Tamil nadu.. Please help me to improve my knowledge and ours .. Thank you..

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: I am Rob McDermott, coin maker, Fighter, international man of mystery - Ask me anything.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello rob McDermott, I'm karthik mj from trichy , tamilnadu , India.. I'm new to bitcoin forum.. I don't know how to make bit coin from faucets .. Kindly suggest some true faucets and bit miners to source satoshi .. I like to educate the knowledge of bitcoins to my people of Tamil nadu.. Please help me to improve my knowledge and ours .. Thank you..
My only advice is that faucets are maybe the least viable way I can think of to make money. You would literally have better luck walking outside looking for change on the ground.

Westernory
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:42 am

I was wondering if you were ever involved in altcoin trading, or are you just interested in altcoins at all in general.

These coins seem nice! Keep it up.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 am

I was wondering if you were ever involved in altcoin trading, or are you just interested in altcoins at all in general.

These coins seem nice! Keep it up.

I am not very interested in altcoins at all. Most are outright scams. ETH and XMR are the only ones that seem to have much potential at the moment.

OgNasty
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1NastyFRkeUTmMdbMmzggDVTQA6r3ibUoX

Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:22 pm

I am not very interested in altcoins at all. Most are outright scams. ETH and XMR are the only ones that seem to have much potential at the moment.
What are you thoughts about mining altcoins to a shapeshift.io address to be immediately converted to Bitcoin?

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:55 pm

What are you thoughts about mining altcoins to a shapeshift.io address to be immediately converted to Bitcoin?
It's probably a bad idea. Those addresses are often single use. Much better to hold on to the coin in a local wallet until a respectable amount has been accumulated.

Questionaire

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:14 am

How i can be valuable?
I want 10BTC from you.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:12 pm

How i can be valuable?
I want 10BTC from you.
Are you on drugs?

algoStrategic
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi, I'm Rob McDermott, creator of Cryptocracy physical bitcoins, and the upcoming brand: Dignitas Designs Physical Crypto Store.

Some of my passions include competitive fighting, running, coding, and heavy metal.

Feel free to ask me anything, I've lead a crazy ass life and should probably write a book about my misadventures some day.

Ready, set, go.

Did you lose any money in the Mt Gox crash, and if so, how much did you lose?
Need More Customers And Increased Profits? Learn More About Internet Marketing - https://algostrategic.com/

We Accept Bitcoin and Altcoins

CryptoMedia
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Your project is amazing. Thank you

KryptoMario

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Rob, what are your keys to winning at crypto in 2018?

Thanks!

paveltsarcov

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:07 pm

Hi Rob! I'm fully novice in ICO business. How much is it cost to pay you if I need to improve my knowlage in this field? I'm just interested in upcoming ICO, something like this https://icoreview2018.com/category/upcoming-ico/ field. Please give exact price and write your skype. Finnaly I want to be a smart investor not some dump ass.

Dollarbill

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:26 am

Hello Rob,

Any advise to lunch a crypto-business in Europa ?

Thanks a lot
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2οο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]. [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Blockminer, researcher, and mnemoniste.

saturn.network
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Hello Rob,

Any advise to lunch a crypto-business in Europa ?

Thanks a lot
I recommend a cheese burger ;)

What do you think of decentralized exchanges like Radex ?
Website: https://saturn.network Decentralized Exchange DAO for all EVM blockchains
Blog: https://rados.io
Exchange: https://radex.ai

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm

What famous person would you want to fight?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Sybapewo

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:25 am

Hi Rob!:) You look like a man who lives his life full! :) Are you still getting some kind of coin with mining RIG or trading on cryptomarkets? I bought my first rig for a loan and it recouped himself in 3 months on autumn-winter 2017! I knows nothing about credits or loans before I found information about non ChexSystems banks. Maybe this link can help some of you.

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:27 am

Those coins look awesome! Also, I'd like to know your training regimen thank you! :D :D :D

robinvinz

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:37 am

Hi.

Good Day!

I'm Robin from Philippines due to the pandemic COVID-19 we are totally luck-down and it is not easy to us to work and it almost two months now. Due to this i am asking your generous heart to send a little amount of BTC (Satoshi) in my account: 39wXSSUHh47wHay2G6oTq7deBs6L7KBxLe

I believe this little amount if it put into one will be a great help for us.

Thank you and more power to your company.

iuhtrdwse0965
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:56 am

Why do you use bitcoin, and what is your goal or the future that you see for bitcoin?

jenniferhtr0037
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 am

Why do you use bitcoin, and what is your goal or the future that you see for bitcoin?

katrinssd228
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:01 am

george1197w
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:38 am

kazem119karm258
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:59 am

karmin157poh
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:40 am

zacbrad1268jac
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:41 am

zacbrad1268jac
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 am

jaccub194jasmink
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:43 am

5Ksana
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to bc1qqrqeru7pnr6dqww660c4hdpl4ts7avxt5q5r

Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:48 pm

Condition: MINT 100%
HandMade by 5Ksana
Delivery: International – Free (DHL).

Geometric Coin Sculptures «BITCOIN-SYMBOL OF THE MODERN WORLD» by 5Ksana

The United States of America has many symbols – a star-striped flag, the Statue of Liberty, Hollywood and many others. I believe that the main symbol of the world is BITCOIN! Here, in confirmation of this conviction, I created a series of works with the general name «BITCOIN-SYMBOL OF THE MODERN WORLD»

I’m pleased to present to you my sculptures «BITCOIN-SYMBOL OF THE MODERN WORLD», depicting a typical digital representation of the currency, but with a special twist!
One of the hallmarks of my work is taking objects from the digital realm and illustrating them using interesting material like coins « Denarium Bitcoin».
Bitcoin offer independence from the monopolistic pyramid scheme of tyranny and should be embraced by freedom loving people everywhere.

I used a jeweler’s saw to cut precise notches in coins from currencies «Denarium Bitcoin» and then joined them together in several geometric forms.

☼AUCTION SALE☼

⁕Bitcoin Coin Sculpture, diameter 5 inch.

⁕starts 0.02BTC
⁕bid incr. 0.002BTC

⁕reply to the person you’re outbidding
⁕ends 10/07, 12PM PST

⁕Free(DHL)

«Handmade things are a luxury, everyone doesn't have to have them. Who wants to get them-either pays the master for the work, or does it himself» (c) Coco Chanel

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”