Forum rules
Be VERY careful when lending bitcoins. There are scammers around the world who would love to permanently separate you from your bitcoins.
AllentConfest

Donate BTC of your choice to 1A9hD2x9ewNUdMNK52fDsqqRsRzctVeduZ

LOOKING FOR HELP (INVESTOR(S) OR ANGELS) PROJECTS THAT WONT FAIL

Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:59 am

Hello my name is Luke Kinworthy. I am an entrepreneur in the amusement industry. I am looking for investor(s) for projects that would make lots of money. Well I have a (45) projects that would make a great amount easily. I have been trying to find someone that would take that chance on a good person and help me out make some large money.

Every project I have will make money anywhere I put it. All the projects I have has been done by other people that was not qualified to keep them going. but they made money doing them. From my experience in both industries there is no way they would fail. I do have information sheets for all of it and pro-forma's and outlook plans for all my projects too.

My projects are.
(1) Funding for a couple live stage shows ($35,000.00 usd cost to put on live stage shows) payback would be $45,000.00 that is over 20% back - I would like to do the shows by March 2016. These shows will lead into the other projects so that would mean more kick back on investments. - 95 BITCOINS

(2) Funding for 3 of the business ideas that would generate an income quickly (Project Dayton, Project Wilmington & LTJ Amusements LLC) Total for all 3 of these projects is ($1,450,000.00 usd and payback is 1,740,000.00 - 20% payback) - 3903 BITCOINS

(3) OR Funding for All 45 of our projects ($700,000,000.00 usd with a payback of $910,000,000.00 that is over 30% Payback) - 1884203 BITCOINS

The more projects the bigger the payback.

I have tried for conventional bank and lender loans but my credit is shot. SO i have a low credit score. BUT I know how and know the way to make money that is needed just not the financial situation to carry it. MY friends and family dont have the funding to help so I have been a holding pattern working odd jobs just to get by and hating it. I want to make the money but dont have the funds to get it done.

I have business plans for all of the projects i want to open. well part of the plans because the more time I waste the more things change and have had to do the same proposal more then once. The quicker I move with getting the projects funding the quicker I get them running the quicker things will get payment back. I have seen other owners of attractions make $20,000 usd just in one night by doing what I want to do. (I cant approach them because it would be in competition with them for business.

Please consider this if the first project is the one you can help with then that is ok cause the first one will lead to the others. just in 30 days. I want to thank you for reading this and if you need anymore information about the projects please feel free to contact me.

Funding will go for the following items which each facitity has it own pro-forma and break down for the spending of said funds.
1. Rent for some locations
2. Employee payout for the first 2 months
3. Utilities for locations
4. Permits for amusement attractions
5. Licences for amusement items
6. Insurance for the whole business
7. Inspection costs for each attraction
8. Retail & Non Retail Stock
9. Extras and buffering for any extra expence.

Our company is not just going to be amusements but entertainment also. I have created several thing that I know alot about together that will make a large about of money fast and easy.

The attractions willbe tentatvely located in Ohio, Kentucky, Florida, North Carolina, Massachuettes & Texas. The FAEC's will be designed and built by the most respected FAEC construction companies in the United States. They have built centers around the country and they have a combined 50 years in the amusement attraction industry They have demonstrated their knowledge of what is required to make a successful facility. The course will be challenging, but not overly so. This will bring customers back to again and again. The following parks were listed above and a full decription of each park is below which are 45 different location. Each location is a different build out cost

We are looking at are (45) different projects. In this outlook you will see a time line which will show the phases of construction, Cost of each location, Number of employees list to show how many new jobs we will be bringing to all the location areas, complete lists on estamated profit of each location, and so on.

For more information please contact us VIA email please

Luke Paul Kinworthy - LB Amusement & Entertainment LLC(c)
Phone (513) 435 - 1011 - If I dont answer please leave a message or text me
Email: allentconfest07@gmail.com
Last edited by AllentConfest on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

subcypher
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1sbcphrUHiT4LbLCoXyUkFNzSegKY7czo

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP (INVESTOR(S) OR ANGELS) FOR HIGH RISK PROJECTS THAT WONT FAIL

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:50 am

Schrodinger's Investment: High Risk and Won't Fail

AllentConfest

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP (INVESTOR(S) OR ANGELS) FOR HIGH RISK PROJECTS THAT WONT FAIL

Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:25 am

yes this wont fail because the team and kind of business it is it WON'T FAIL. I have that much faith in it.

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello my name is Luke Kinworthy. I am an entrepreneur in the amusement industry. I am looking for investor(s) for projects that would make lots of money. Well I have a (45) projects that would make a great amount easily. I have been trying to find someone that would take that chance on a good person and help me out make some large money.

Every project I have will make money anywhere I put it. All the projects I have has been done by other people that was not qualified to keep them going. but they made money doing them. From my experience in both industries there is no way they would fail. I do have information sheets for all of it and pro-forma's and outlook plans for all my projects too.

My projects are.
(1) Funding for a couple live stage shows ($35,000.00 usd cost to put on live stage shows) payback would be $45,000.00 that is over 20% back - I would like to do the shows by March 2016. These shows will lead into the other projects so that would mean more kick back on investments. - 95 BITCOINS

(2) Funding for 3 of the business ideas that would generate an income quickly (Project Dayton, Project Wilmington & LTJ Amusements LLC) Total for all 3 of these projects is ($1,450,000.00 usd and payback is 1,740,000.00 - 20% payback) - 3903 BITCOINS

(3) OR Funding for All 45 of our projects ($700,000,000.00 usd with a payback of $910,000,000.00 that is over 30% Payback) - 1884203 BITCOINS

The more projects the bigger the payback.

I have tried for conventional bank and lender loans but my credit is shot. SO i have a low credit score. BUT I know how and know the way to make money that is needed just not the financial situation to carry it. MY friends and family dont have the funding to help so I have been a holding pattern working odd jobs just to get by and hating it. I want to make the money but dont have the funds to get it done.

I have business plans for all of the projects i want to open. well part of the plans because the more time I waste the more things change and have had to do the same proposal more then once. The quicker I move with getting the projects funding the quicker I get them running the quicker things will get payment back. I have seen other owners of attractions make $20,000 usd just in one night by doing what I want to do. (I cant approach them because it would be in competition with them for business.

Please consider this if the first project is the one you can help with then that is ok cause the first one will lead to the others. just in 30 days. I want to thank you for reading this and if you need anymore information about the projects please feel free to contact me.

Funding will go for the following items which each facitity has it own pro-forma and break down for the spending of said funds.
1. Rent for some locations
2. Employee payout for the first 2 months
3. Utilities for locations
4. Permits for amusement attractions
5. Licences for amusement items
6. Insurance for the whole business
7. Inspection costs for each attraction
8. Retail & Non Retail Stock
9. Extras and buffering for any extra expence.

Our company is not just going to be amusements but entertainment also. I have created several thing that I know alot about together that will make a large about of money fast and easy.

The attractions willbe tentatvely located in Ohio, Kentucky, Florida, North Carolina, Massachuettes & Texas. The FAEC's will be designed and built by the most respected FAEC construction companies in the United States. They have built centers around the country and they have a combined 50 years in the amusement attraction industry They have demonstrated their knowledge of what is required to make a successful facility. The course will be challenging, but not overly so. This will bring customers back to again and again. The following parks were listed above and a full decription of each park is below which are 45 different location. Each location is a different build out cost

We are looking at are (45) different projects. In this outlook you will see a time line which will show the phases of construction, Cost of each location, Number of employees list to show how many new jobs we will be bringing to all the location areas, complete lists on estamated profit of each location, and so on.

For more information please contact us VIA email please

Luke Paul Kinworthy - LB Amusement & Entertainment LLC(c)
Phone (513) 435 - 1011 - If I dont answer please leave a message or text me
Email: allentconfest07@gmail.com
Luke,

Hats off to you for the motivation, now it's time to raise that money!

If you can send me a stellar business plan, I will make sure it gets to the right people.

If you ever feel like giving up hope, don't. I have millions in the bank because I always stuck with the plan, or slightly modified them over the course ;)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Great energy.

When approaching potential investors, don't call it high risk AND no risk at the same time.

If there are threats, name them. Then specify exactly how you mitigate each threat. Identify the likelihood of this occurring, again objectively. Risk is chance * impact. If you are able to lower the chance of something happening (the right team), or if you can lower the impact (insurance) then do so and say so.

At least I think this is what you mean by the title.

I won't be investing in your business but the best of luck.
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

AllentConfest

Re: LOOKING FOR HELP (INVESTOR(S) OR ANGELS) PROJECTS THAT WONT FAIL

Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:50 am

OK everyone is telling me I wrote my title wrong the reason I wrote the title like it is, IS it is a high risk venture in that industry. I know the way I would run it because of the type of training and experience i have in that industry and my team of valuable employees to help me run them. SO I know THEY WONT FAIL. I am not trying to tell people that it is a high risk any venture you put money into is.

Return to “Lending”