bitquad

Bticoin Futures - who decided to do it?

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:15 am

Hi,

It seems that many people in the crypto world were against Bitcoin Futures. Their fears were that Bitcoin could be shorted driving down the price. Is this what is happening now?

My question is if so many people saw the dangers then who the hell decided to allow Bitcoin Futures? Can a conventional Exchange just decide this independent of the Bitcoin Community? If the Bitcoin Community did not agree to this and an Exchange still went along with it how can it affect the price of Bitcoin? Because they are not buying or selling Bitcoins but betting on the price of it.

I am trying to understand how this all works.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Re: Bticoin Futures - who decided to do it?

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Pretty much what happened yes. Wall Street shorted the hell out of buttcoin and made out with a bank
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 am

Yes, it is somewhat like you understand. Basically, someone goes with the intention of either buying or selling they then say to someone else what they have and tell them it's worth ten dollars more let's say that same person does the same and so on. It is kind of like high stakes, very risky prediction betting game in my opinion.

online wire transfer
https://vcashpay.com/

Bitmannn
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:03 pm

The performance of bitcoin in the last 8 years since 2009 are good because its price is continuesly flactuating and it is a good sign that bitcoin demand is rising, and I think in the near future this will become better because as of know some country like Japan is accepting bitcoin in transaction. we will never know what happen on future but as I see bitcoin will perform well.
But i recommend to check trust and useful article with crypto exchange

Helena_burk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Bitcoin is promising and it has been the talk of investors in the digital market. I've been an observer for several years now but not as interested until recently. I'm new and learning but I believe bitcoin is going to get bigger though the risks are high as different markets may influence volatility and even dictate bitcoin price in the near future. The CFTC is the closest oversite of bitcoin though it also said that it only regulates corn futures but not the buying and selling which means most trades are unregulated.

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:22 am

Regular investors, experienced traders, cryptocurrency advisors, giants of the IT domain predict the price and future of bitcoin.
The current price drop has given wings to anxiety about the future of bitcoin. But there are positive hopes for the price to rise again. It is likely to bounce back.
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

manishsqrt

Donate BTC of your choice to bitcoin123919191882919

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:52 am

I think bitcoin is backed by something which is valuable. Even if many countries are not accepting it today it has a future. Knowledge is above usual accountancy which bank does. digital world is about knowledge. So obviously banks will die before digital currency. Now a days we are having banks even in the must backward areas of worlds using digital medium to store value. To protect it they will have to link to the system pioneering in digital currency. Invest on it and keep watch.

DilanBrown
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Do you think banks are giving up so easily? They will do their best to destroy bitcoin.

Return to “Economics”