Aurorus

Newbie looking for advices

Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Hello! I am relatively new to cryptos, however I am very interesting in engaging into trade of cryptos. I am looking for some advices on how to learn the trading process first and then how to start trtading.

Thanks for all the answers in advance!

Aurorus

Re: Newbie looking for advices

Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:10 pm

okay, thank you very much for your reply!

hodler

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:25 pm

To learn trading cryptos you firstly need to read a lot of guidelines in different cryptoforums, websites, watch tutorial videos about how to trade at the exchange you like, etc. It will help you to build a general picture about crypto trading and decide whether it is good for you.
Some guides: You also need to watch trends and read charts to catch the profitable moment and apply good trading strategies. But the most valuable experience certainly will be your own trading experience. When you feel confident enough to start, deposit an amount of money you won't regret to lose and start with the coin you like.
There are a lot of newbie-friendly platforms to choose from: to name a few. If the coin you like is available only at crypto-crypto exchanges, buy bitcoin or ether at the above-mentioned platforms and then move to altcoin exchange to trade.

lillipatty

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:28 pm

In my opinion best way to learn trading is to start trading - create an account on some exchange (I am using Coindeal currently) and look how it works, start trading with small amounts and see how it goes.

gordonsat

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:33 am

which wallet for litecoins is the best?

jitenrajput
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:32 am

which wallet for litecoins is the best?
All the major wallets support LTC. Hardware wallets are preferable to use. Trezor and Ledger Nano S. Other options are:

• Exodus (Desktop wallet)
• Litecoin core (Desktop)
• Liteadddress (Paper wallet)
• Jaxx (Mobile and Desktop)
Cryptography & Bitcoin Consultant @ encrybit.io
Encrybit║Upcoming ICO║ ▰ ▰http://encrybit.io/ ▰ ▰

Erica_wil88
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:28 pm

There's a lot that you need to learn in order to learn the trades. Read a lot of guidelines from trusted sources, learn the trends watch a lot of videos about cryptos how to analyze charts and start with the basics like create an account and trade in small amounts. It's not an overnight thing but if you are into investments this is one that's so interesting.

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:08 pm

To learn trading cryptos you firstly need to read a lot of guidelines in different cryptoforums, websites, watch tutorial videos about how to trade at the exchange you like, etc. It will help you to build a general picture about crypto trading and decide whether it is good for you.
Some guides: You also need to watch trends and read charts to catch the profitable moment and apply good trading strategies. But the most valuable experience certainly will be your own trading experience. When you feel confident enough to start, deposit an amount of money you won't regret to lose and start with the coin you like.
There are a lot of newbie-friendly platforms to choose from: to name a few. If the coin you like is available only at crypto-crypto exchanges, buy bitcoin or ether at the above-mentioned platforms and then move to altcoin exchange to trade.
So many staff to read!!!!!
And it keeps changing every second :?
Is there any chance I can get someone who just know exactly what to do and can tell me what is the best at the moment?

Helena_burk
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Hire services of a cryptocurrency expert if you wish not to dwell on a lot of readings. You can also watch videos on youtube about different topics or attend e-seminars, some are paid and some not.

AdamRo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:32 am

Hire services of a cryptocurrency expert if you wish not to dwell on a lot of readings. You can also watch videos on youtube about different topics or attend e-seminars, some are paid and some not.
Thanks, any recommendations on youtube or seminars? free of cgarge preferrably

bitcoiner23

Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:58 pm

! Message from: Fremont
Please note that referral links must not be posted anywhere on the forum outside of the 'Referral Links' subforum.
Hello,

always great to learn about crypto :)

when you want to try playing with sending and receiving crypto, there are a few options to try it for free:

1) testnet coins (little bit harder to set up)
2) very easy way is an account on mannabase, (i would not recommend buying these tokens from an exchange) but because it's a free basic income token who gave you free tokens every 6 days, it's a good and cheap way to explore sending and receiving tokens with your friends

https://www.mannabase.com/?ref=[referral link removed]

omoadeyemiola4real

Donate BTC of your choice to 3JAE12oeXbtr5boJEsaMtcbYuzkrwTN4h6

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Just need to read a lot about cryto. You employ the service expert, go for seminars and start trading with small amount before u know it you are already there.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:31 pm

I always advise the new trades, who want to join the crypto world, that it is a risky business and the predictions for the future of the cryptocurrencies are very very difficult. So, if you want to join this platform then you need to make a good risk management plan for yourself.

rshirsagar5

Wed May 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Hello All,

Advice please about new Daxxcoin.
Please check the following link and give your advice for this.
DAXXCOIN LAUNCHED

Ronald S
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D88DkB5nbgoxN4NN5THwMKQqZvs1H6neP

Mon May 14, 2018 1:28 pm

Before starting any business or trading every newbie should research and learn the basics of Forex. If he really wants to become a successful trader then he needs to have strategy and plan and trade according to his strategy and plan.

http://www.forextradingbig.com/the-most ... -mistakes/
https://vcashpay.com/

handycash
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue May 15, 2018 11:58 am

Trading cryptocurrency is very simple. it requires a few steps. What you need is what coins to trade, which platform to use and plans of trading.

It is easy to find a platform, download the app and start trading. However, the problem is how to make profit from each trade. What you should find next after learning, the basics is how the experts are making the money from trading.

irikan50
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Cryptocurrency is a complicated place to be successful. You need to get educated about it first. You can get all the information on tradingheroes com cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/. I hope this link will help you.

Coinex23

Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Depends on your budget and skills. But if you are really newbie and don`t have budget I recommend you to focus on long-term holding of crypto rather than trading. Otherwise prepare for lots of study and also losts of money lost(especially at the beggining)
Cryptocurrency guide for beginners and people who would like to start with bitcoin.
https://www.cryptopositive.com/

Angela5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Thank you all for the information) well when there are such forums
Hi, I'm interested in cryptocurrency and mining it.

MrBuck

Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Just find some guides on YouTube for example. There are a lot of boards to mine coins.
For example I'm interested in cryptocurrency games right now and I'm trying new MotoСoin.
To succeed in crypto, you will need to find trustworthy information sources, perform your research carefully, pick the most suitable exchange and wallet etc.
Good luck !
Last edited by MrBuck on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Agree with hodler. It's better to get some basic knowledge before you start trading with real money. It means that you’ll need to read many tutorial articles, watch educative and trading related videos, etc. But along with learning, I think you can try trading for a couple of hours with small sums, because theory should be applied to practice. As mentioned it's better to choose simple exchange, and I agree that cex might be a nice option. Start trading cheaper coins like ether there ( https://cex.io/buy-ethereum ), and then switch to bitcoin, or bitcoin cash. Once you gain some experience, you can try trading various alts at larger and more complex platforms (binance, bittrex, poloniex).

loveIslamlovepakistan

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:15 am

:)
In my opinion best way to learn trading is to start trading - create an account on some exchange (I am using Coindeal currently) and look how it works, start trading with small amounts and see how it goes.

alvi6

Sun May 03, 2020 7:27 pm

I think newbies should learn trading by trainy accounts and all exchanges should atleast provide Free learning accounts with demo balance for new members like koinpro is encourage people to come and learn on its platform.

alvi6

Tue May 12, 2020 7:06 pm

If you are looking for a learn trading of bitcoin, KOINPRO suites you. Here you can find a practice account where you can trade actually and see how it works. After you learn some apply for Signup bonus to 15 USD and trade with real money.

Return to “Trading Discussion”