jeff.schreiber

Need assistance

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Greetings
I am part of a forward focused masterminding group that is on a mission. We have developed and are ready to engage very advanced world class topping 12 way GPUs with better than bank and military grade security. I'm attempting to get in contact with Mate Tokay and Roger Ver. Our nature is altruistic - our fuel is voluntaryism - our nature is integrity. Is there anyone here that can help us?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Need assistance

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:12 am

Greetings
I am part of a forward focused masterminding group that is on a mission. We have developed and are ready to engage very advanced world class topping 12 way GPUs with better than bank and military grade security. I'm attempting to get in contact with Mate Tokay and Roger Ver. Our nature is altruistic - our fuel is voluntaryism - our nature is integrity. Is there anyone here that can help us?
Hello Jeff,

Both Mate and Roger are members here, you could send them a PM
rogerver-u51/
bitmate-u55/
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 am

Greetings
As bitkilo mentioned above you can message them here, or you can email support@bitcoin.com; anything relevant will be passed on up to Roger or Mate.

jeff.schreiber

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Thanks for your response friends

Return to “Mining hardware”