FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

My dashboard still says 0.0000 BTC after mining at 70TH/s?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Hello,
I just switched over from the btc.com pool. I've been hashing at a rate of 70 TH/s since 9PM EST last night, my dashboard shows I'm well above 1 billion shares and shows me hashing at ~70TH/s, however I have no other way of tracking my progress. I didn't get paid last night, but that's probably due to me being under 0.001 BTC because I was mining for only an hour or two.

Do I have to wait until 6am UTC (1am EST) before I know for a fact everything is in working order? I don't know if my anxiety is due to my impatience.

I hope this is the pool I stick with. Thanks!

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: My dashboard still says 0.0000 BTC after mining at 70TH/s?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:36 pm

Hello,
I just switched over from the btc.com pool. I've been hashing at a rate of 70 TH/s since 9PM EST last night, my dashboard shows I'm well above 1 billion shares and shows me hashing at ~70TH/s, however I have no other way of tracking my progress. I didn't get paid last night, but that's probably due to me being under 0.001 BTC because I was mining for only an hour or two.

Do I have to wait until 6am UTC (1am EST) before I know for a fact everything is in working order? I don't know if my anxiety is due to my impatience.

I hope this is the pool I stick with. Thanks!
PPS payouts depend on your hashrate. PPS is paid at 6:00 AM UTC every day for hashrate from 23:00 UTC (2 days ago) to 23:00 UTC (1 day ago).

PPLNS payouts depend on your hashrate and how often our pool mines a block. If we mine more blocks you get paid more, if we mine less blocks you get paid less. PPLNS is paid 100 confirmations after a block is mined.

Payments are in BTC or BCH, depending on what coin you are mining. (Please make sure you're looking on the correct tab, BTC or BCH, in your dashboard.)

Please see:

https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/

https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/article ... -and-pplns

https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/article ... i-get-paid

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:52 pm

I am mining PPS. Not PPLNS. It's BTC to my correct BTC wallet. So, at 6am UTC I'll get my auto-withdrawal?

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:16 am

I am mining PPS. Not PPLNS. It's BTC to my correct BTC wallet. So, at 6am UTC I'll get my auto-withdrawal?
Payments are made to your pool account.

If you have auto withdraw enabled ( on this page for BTC: https://console.pool.bitcoin.com/settings?coin=BTC ) and have selected which days (including all days), and you have the minimum withdraw amount and the fee, then yes you will receive an auto withdraw as soon as the BTC is paid to your pool account.

BTC auto withdrawal minimum: 0.001 BTC
https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/article ... wal-amount

BTC auto withdrawal fees (approximate): 0.0002 BTC

https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/article ... rawal-fees

Please have a look at the Bitcoin.com Mining Pool FAQ: https://poolsupport.bitcoin.com/

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:40 am

Thank you -- final question -- since I've been mining at 70 TH/s since yesterday 9PM EST all the way to now, will I get my first auto-payment this upcoming UTC 6am? Or am I going to have to wait until the day after tomorrow?

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 am

Oh, and my pool account is *still* at 0.000 BTC even after on btc.com pool I would have made .001 BTC by this point. When will I actually see a balance of somekind? Thank you for helping me out. I've read everything you've referenced--I just need to know when my pool account will be credited, this UTC 6am or the day after tomorrow at UTC 6am? Or when?

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:26 am

Thank you -- final question -- since I've been mining at 70 TH/s since yesterday 9PM EST all the way to now, will I get my first auto-payment this upcoming UTC 6am? Or am I going to have to wait until the day after tomorrow?
Oh, and my pool account is *still* at 0.000 BTC even after on btc.com pool I would have made .001 BTC by this point. When will I actually see a balance of somekind? Thank you for helping me out. I've read everything you've referenced--I just need to know when my pool account will be credited, this UTC 6am or the day after tomorrow at UTC 6am? Or when?
You're welcome, no problem.

Yes, this upcoming 6:00 AM UTC you should receive a payout for everything up thru the last 23:00 PM UTC.

If you encounter any problem at all you may contact support at pool@bitcoin.com and you should receive a reply quickly.

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:46 am

Thanks very much! Expect a tip coming from the address on your QR code out of the pay I get this 6am once my account gets a balance. :)

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:08 am

Thanks very much! Expect a tip coming from the address on your QR code out of the pay I get this 6am once my account gets a balance. :)
You're welcome. Also, I appreciate your kind offer a BTC tip but I do not accept tips

In lieu of a tip I suggest that if you happen to see someone on this forum who is asking a question (not right now but just if you're browsing the forum sometime later on) regarding some sort of issue that you're familiar with that you please provide them with instruction or helpful advice.

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 am

You got it! If you don't want tips, why broadcast your address? :)

FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:59 am

0.0049 for two days of my miners hashing at 71 TH/s? Fuck this pool, back to btc.com. What a waste of electricity. Can't even keep track of what I'm accumulating and this pool robs you. No wonder all the other pools are kicking this one's ass. Bye!

soma909

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 am

Can someone explain the algorithm that switches between btc/bch in profit stratum? Seems a bit silly to be switching back and forth if price diff is 1 cent......

soma909

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 pm

If you do not understand PPLNS payout systems I suggest you exit the mining game and take up day trading.

Return to “Mining support”