FoxMcCloud
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

If you have a brain, leave this pool.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:24 am

Hi users!

I own an entire rack of s9's and dedicated almost all of them to switching over to this pool. Now I know why this pool is so tiny. This pool sucks because:

-They don't tell you what you're accumulating.
-You have to "guess" what you're going to be paid with their stupid calculator which over-estimates to keep you in the pool. Do your own calculations, it always over-guesses.
-Fees up the ass. ("withdrawal fee", "auto-withdrawal fee", etc)
-The Pay Per Share gets HEDGED at the value of the coin when they pay you, and you get paid in coin in terms of what it's worth in USD if the price of BTC is better. I know this for a fact -- BTC shot up right as I was getting paid and I got paid in coin only worth the USD at a much, much, lesser value. This is robbery.

And to top it all off, from quote, "two days ago 6am UTC", they hold your coin and rob you in the end. I made $54.07 when their calculator said I should be making $81, so I committed my entire mine, and got screwed out of an extra $200 on the last day of good difficulty with the price of BTC shooting up.

Go mine at btc.com. It's a hundred times the size of this pool, you can control everything from your phone and you get FULL Pay Per Share, not PPS. In other words, you don't get robbed. They also have auto-profit mode. Why any of you are mining here is beyond me.

If there's any dissenting opinion I'd like to hear what it is. I don't work for btc.com, it's just I lost at least $200 profit mining for a day and a half for a laughable profit. These guys are keeping way, way, too much.

I just switched my mine back over to my normal pool, oh, and look, as I've typed this I've made 0.001004 BTC and I am guaranteed it at 7PM EST. Ever wonder why they don't tell you what you make here? Did they just decide to have you guess at with *their* calculator that over-estimates? They didn't leave this feature out by mistake, it's because they're taking your profit. Use common sense.

The idea of a good mining pool is to hash as many blocks as possible and pay out the fair share from the 12.5 reward to your miners. That's apparently not the montra here -- here it's, "while we use their hashrate to get the block reward for ourselves, let's give just enough to keep the idiots mining for us and write a fake php calculator where people think they're getting the best deal possible". This is the reason this pool is so tiny. Serious miners that have a lot of hardware won't commit to a retarded party line like this. They move somewhere else -- look at the charts, the real evidence agrees with me.

Keep this thread up, please, and take this from a serious miner. I'll commit 100 TH/s just for experimentation and I honestly want to see what everyone has to say to defend this pool.

If this thread gets deleted, people get hurt, robbery continues. I want to hear why it's a good idea at all to mine here.

soma909

Re: If you have a brain, leave this pool.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 am

My only thought is that this pool is profitable IF you mine PPLNS. I will know in a week I guess........

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:09 am

Hi users!

I own an entire rack of s9's and dedicated almost all of them to switching over to this pool. Now I know why this pool is so tiny. This pool sucks because:

-They don't tell you what you're accumulating.
-You have to "guess" what you're going to be paid with their stupid calculator which over-estimates to keep you in the pool. Do your own calculations, it always over-guesses.
-Fees up the ass. ("withdrawal fee", "auto-withdrawal fee", etc)
-The Pay Per Share gets HEDGED at the value of the coin when they pay you, and you get paid in coin in terms of what it's worth in USD if the price of BTC is better. I know this for a fact -- BTC shot up right as I was getting paid and I got paid in coin only worth the USD at a much, much, lesser value. This is robbery.

And to top it all off, from quote, "two days ago 6am UTC", they hold your coin and rob you in the end. I made $54.07 when their calculator said I should be making $81, so I committed my entire mine, and got screwed out of an extra $200 on the last day of good difficulty with the price of BTC shooting up.

Go mine at btc.com. It's a hundred times the size of this pool, you can control everything from your phone and you get FULL Pay Per Share, not PPS. In other words, you don't get robbed. They also have auto-profit mode. Why any of you are mining here is beyond me.

If there's any dissenting opinion I'd like to hear what it is. I don't work for btc.com, it's just I lost at least $200 profit mining for a day and a half for a laughable profit. These guys are keeping way, way, too much.

I just switched my mine back over to my normal pool, oh, and look, as I've typed this I've made 0.001004 BTC and I am guaranteed it at 7PM EST. Ever wonder why they don't tell you what you make here? Did they just decide to have you guess at with *their* calculator that over-estimates? They didn't leave this feature out by mistake, it's because they're taking your profit. Use common sense.

The idea of a good mining pool is to hash as many blocks as possible and pay out the fair share from the 12.5 reward to your miners. That's apparently not the montra here -- here it's, "while we use their hashrate to get the block reward for ourselves, let's give just enough to keep the idiots mining for us and write a fake php calculator where people think they're getting the best deal possible". This is the reason this pool is so tiny. Serious miners that have a lot of hardware won't commit to a retarded party line like this. They move somewhere else -- look at the charts, the real evidence agrees with me.

Keep this thread up, please, and take this from a serious miner. I'll commit 100 TH/s just for experimentation and I honestly want to see what everyone has to say to defend this pool.

If this thread gets deleted, people get hurt, robbery continues. I want to hear why it's a good idea at all to mine here.
Hi FoxMcCloud,

Your thread certainly won't get deleted.

However it seems there's some confusion in the air. Our PPS algorithm is the same as BTC.com except we pay 100% block reward, while BTC.com has a variable block reward depending on actual fee rewards minus their 4% fee. This means we usually pay higher than them.

If you actually put the same amount of hashrate on our pool and BTC.com and mine continuously, you should receive higher pay from us.

Could you please show us evidence of your hashrate and payments on both pools?

philopolymath

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Poster is idiot...
This pool is better than most on so many levels.

Return to “Pools”