DanayaLovee

FRAUD AND REFUND !!!

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:38 pm

:x is it part of Bitcoin to steal people's money and fraud them out of their money . Me and my fiance were trying to purchase a truck and long story short it ended up being fraud and Bitcoin promised us a refund I have messages and emails ECT and that was at the 1st of the month . Here it is the 12th and I have yet to see a refund . So like I said to whatever Google number they gave me to call someone better fix it or I will lawyer by tomorrow afternoon. Well I've already talked to my Lawyer I'm just trying to work with you all

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: FRAUD AND REFUND !!!

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 pm

:x is it part of Bitcoin to steal people's money and fraud them out of their money . Me and my fiance were trying to purchase a truck and long story short it ended up being fraud and Bitcoin promised us a refund I have messages and emails ECT and that was at the 1st of the month . Here it is the 12th and I have yet to see a refund . So like I said to whatever Google number they gave me to call someone better fix it or I will lawyer by tomorrow afternoon. Well I've already talked to my Lawyer I'm just trying to work with you all
Hi there,

Bitcoin itself isn't a company, just like “gold” isn't a company - this means that there isn't any official website that speaks for Bitcoin, just like there isn't an official website representing gold.

Our website, Bitcoin.com, is simply an informative site about Bitcoin and we also offer our own services to Bitcoin users. We just do our best to put lots of information online for people, but we can't assist with any issues related to any specific company or Bitcoin wallet (other than the Bitcoin.com wallet).

Bitcoin.com doesn't control Bitcoin in any way. We also don't send, receive, or store any bitcoins. Bitcoin.com only provides links to sources that will help you open bitcoin wallets or buy bitcoins from other companies. Bitcoin.com has nothing to do with Bitcoin transactions; it exists for informational purposes only.

It certainly sounds from your post that somebody has stolen your funds (or at least defrauded you out of them by taking payment for a truck that they had no intention of delivering) so you should absolutely bring this to your lawyer and local authorities as soon as possible. Ensure that you provide them with the transaction ID of the payment (this will show the recipient's Bitcoin address) along with any names and phone numbers of anyone you were talking to, and print out any emails they sent you also so as your local authorities have a copy of them.

Due to the pseudonymous nature of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general it's unfortunately quite unlikely that you'll be able to recover the funds, but you have been the victim of theft / fraud so treat it exactly the same as if you paid someone for a truck with cash and they just took your funds.

Return to “Beginners & Help”