Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
ransu
AMA
AMA

Donate BTC of your choice to 1A21WwKvFFZvpqeqo6cnaRCfDyqyMVzsLK

I'm Ransu, CEO of Revoltura that operates BitcoinETI - ask me anything!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Revoltura Ltd. is a Gibraltar-based company specialized on publicly listed, innovate investment products. Our first Exchange Traded Instrument, BitcoinETI, just got approved by Gibraltar Stock Exchange and it's now listed in Xetra, Frankfurt Stock Exchange.

Interest towards bitcoin-based instruments is growing fast as the Winklevoss brothers and few other firms are racing to bring the first ETF to the market. As we are already live with a very similar product, I'm happy to answer questions, so ask me anything.

Collector
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: I'm Ransu, CEO of Revoltura that operates BitcoinETI - ask me anything!

Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:10 am

What would be the difference between the fund you have just launched and the one that the Winklevoss brothers will launch? Scale? The exchange? Is it a full ETF or some sort of hybrid?
:arrow: CryptoItems.com :idea: Your Reliable Source of Information on Crypto Currency Coins and Collectibles

buysomebitcoins
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Are you also the owner of https://tokenmarket.net/ ?

I noticed you offer an ICO starting service, do you have a public demo ?

CryptoMedia
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 pm

What do you think about crypto future

machele-john.mosikatsana

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:16 am

Bitcoin is the most successful virtual / digital currency to date. Bitcoin price ground breaking and almost reaches the hit at this time. By now you’ve most likely heard about Bitcoin business in South Africa, but you may not start it. Bitcoin left a lot of business opportunity for unemployed people and business minded people in South Africa. The increasing demand for bitcoin exchange in South Africa has motivated many people to start their own exchange business since it portrays a splendid opportunity to earn a significant amount of income through bitcoin exchange business.
To get more information about the Bitcoin Trading Business Opportunity Click here: https://mosikatsana.blogspot.co.za/
Bitcoin Trading Start-up Small Business Opportunity in South Africa. To get more information about the Bitcoin Trading Business Opportunity Click here: https://mosikatsana.blogspot.co.za/

CryptoCris
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Your project saved my crypto life

neyaz2121

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:22 am

hello i m neyaz I want to subscribe camtube.co for 1 month which costs 15 USD, but i dont know how to purchase with bitcoin so help me regarding this

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”