rockum
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 3Dcau86uptFiDjZTFmF9trvJ9MLXXMownu

Yt. channel Cryptonick

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi all what do you think about this channel, which is one with the biggest about Bitcoin.
As we know he supported Bitconnect and where is Bitconnect NOW R. I. P, what he thinks of him this channel, thank you for answering.
Hellooo.. :)

My post with more as 20links on the site https://goo.gl/VEQRi4

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Yt. channel Cryptonick

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 am

Hi all what do you think about this channel, which is one with the biggest about Bitcoin.
As we know he supported Bitconnect and where is Bitconnect NOW R. I. P, what he thinks of him this channel, thank you for answering.
I don't have an official opinion. However, I've seen his videos before. He seems to be a very ambitious high school student. However, after many videos and building a large following, he recently (sometime in the month I believe) said something to the effect that he didn't know what a public key is (see this video (not by Cryptonick) starting at the 8:50 minute mark- https://youtu.be/0M08JjQ6N4Y)

I'm not putting anyone down. I'm only stating that his videos are more about how he's invested his money and how it worked for him. Not too much about technology, utility and how things work (aside from how to invest).

Again, I have a no official opinion. I'm a simple person myself.

MintDice
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 am

Doug Polk Crypto puts out incredible videos. And he does a great job at smashing Cryptonick who is clearly clueless. I would suggest watching all his videos to people both beginner and advanced.

Jain
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 am

hm, it's nice. thank you for it

Davide83

Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:28 pm

now, pointless.

Return to “Media”