I found a android app that, according to my calculations, will earn me about $0.69 a day. Tablets are not expensive and don't use much electricity so it'll be interesting to analize if it's worth to use for mining.
1) A tablet uses very little electricity and a refurbished one can cost me about $60.00.
2) My GTX 1070 earns me about $2.20 a day but, consumes more power and I need a PC to be able to mine with it.
3) I'll need 4 android tablets to earn $2.76 and surpass GTX 1070 earnings, the 4 tablets earn more like a GTX 1080 Ti. Tablets cost will be about $240, way less than PC + GTX 1070 which will cost about $1800 taking into account present prices.
4) I don't need expensive PC to use tablets for mining.
5) The downsides I found so far is that the app displays ads frequently but, I use auto touch app to get rid of them. Sometimes the app ceases to run unexpectedly earning less money per day.
So what do you think so far? I'm open to suggestions about how to improve the idea.
Thanks for reading my post.