kingscrown
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

You should have 100 BTC before halving!

Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:54 am

Ok here is a post: http://fuk.io/how-to-make-100-btc-withi ... g-in-2016/

tldr;
i share links + shortly methods about how to MAKE bitcoins from initial investment.
Financial Underground KIngdom - Best Cryptocurrency Blog with Private Mailing List

GIVE ME A BEER 1HC58noBPD7fmyNZKP7qf7thjb6ZSVN7fK

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: You should have 100 BTC before halving!

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:41 am

tldr;
i share links + shortly methods about how to MAKE bitcoins from initial investment.
Could you please explain a little more about this for those of us that don't want to follow you link?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

kingscrown
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 am

tldr;
Could you please explain a little more about this for those of us that don't want to follow you link?

its a blog post, not a virus.

it tells u few ways of how to EARN/MAKE BTC from your initial BTCs.
Financial Underground KIngdom - Best Cryptocurrency Blog with Private Mailing List

GIVE ME A BEER 1HC58noBPD7fmyNZKP7qf7thjb6ZSVN7fK

LiteCoinGuy
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Dbo5TtxG9cWoyw49GM8vbD7HgQhr1KVi6

Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:13 pm

1000 BTC would be even better ;)
More informations about Bitcoin and scaling BTC on

bitcoin.org/en/

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2015/12/23/c ... reases-faq

&
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

arnoudk
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Wait, you are seriously recommending gambling, high leverage trading and ponzi schemes as money making strategies?!?!? :o

Mmmmokay ;)
Excited about the potential of Bitcoin Cash in the beautiful country of Belize.
Developer of the RegisterDocuments.com Document Registration Service (using the Bitcoin Cash blockchain).

stingers
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Ok. The site says : "For starters there is dice sites. I suggest PrimeDice. I suggest to go with martingale method aka – double on every loss. There is people who made even 1-2 BTC within 5 seconds this way." .
Well I can bet that this article was written by someone who is not into gambling. Also, I stopped reading as I came across this line. Martingale is a sure way to loose your coins. Don't do what the article asks you to do, else be prepared to start living on a roadside.
Tip : 1FNjchqX9VMXnn5vc4cnppKCFuumah6r95

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:38 pm

No offense, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you seem to have a high risk tolerance. Beginning traders usually lose their bankroll, it is part of learning how to trade. Faucets IMO are worthless and gambling is as risky as trading.

The best way to earn bitcoin has always been to sell a product or service for bitcoin. Find something you are passionate about, set up a website and accept bitcoin.

As long as you are talking about ways to earn bitcoin you missed one: promoting and investing in HYIPs. While on the sleazy side there are always new Ponzi schemes popping up and if you get in early on one of the ones that really becomes popular you could earn significant bitcoin. The best site to learn about new HYIP programs and their progress is Money News Online.

If you decide to take the sleazy route spread your bitcoin investment over several of the highest rated programs and make sure to get out before they collapse (they all do.) You can also have fun promoting your favorite Ponzi to your friends and by using your forum signatures.

tey
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Q5H8v5cKpAeLpJsrgpJpepoT1tfRFUqpR

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 am

[quote=The best way to earn bitcoin has always been to sell a product or service for bitcoin. Find something you are passionate about, set up a website and accept bitcoin.
[/quote]

This is the Golden Rule of earning Bitcoins and all Digital Currencies.
Wise words
innovation without permixxion

illgill

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:26 am

[quote=The best way to earn bitcoin has always been to sell a product or service for bitcoin. Find something you are passionate about, set up a website and accept bitcoin.

This is the Golden Rule of earning Bitcoins and all Digital Currencies.
Wise words[/quote]

yep, the best way!

Acidyo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 14EvhgnCa62LRKY5ksj9v9UAvM2TsJG8MZ

Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok. The site says : "For starters there is dice sites. I suggest PrimeDice. I suggest to go with martingale method aka – double on every loss. There is people who made even 1-2 BTC within 5 seconds this way." .
Well I can bet that this article was written by someone who is not into gambling. Also, I stopped reading as I came across this line. Martingale is a sure way to loose your coins. Don't do what the article asks you to do, else be prepared to start living on a roadside.
That article was the most amateurish stuff I've read. Most was just sci-fi.

I'm sure that the only reason that blog exists is cause OP spent 10 minutes into writing that down and was hoping he would get traffic so he could make a few satoshis from the ad spam on that blog.

Return to “Economics”