Chris
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 16ByPxM5KqHUigBG1N3jm7cRVbFntH4yA9

Consensus 404

Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 pm

The so-called consensus required without it nothing happens, if we want the good of Bitcoin will reach an agreement on what logic this time become adoption of Bitcoin classic, to have margins in the future to deal with issues and not to be holding back the limit of the block size,for those who have lost the sense of the time, i want to tell them that the year is 2016 and not 2010 - 2011 1mb It is not enough,some should leave tantrums aside so that find a solution,otherwise there will be no consent neither in 100
Image pgp
https://wallet.bitcoin.com [Choose your wallet]
https://buy.bitcoin.com [Buy bitcoin]

CryptAxe
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Consensus 404

Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Bitcoin development reminds me a lot of the Debian project's release / including new software in repos process. Very slow and very well thought out so that nothing breaks. At this point though, it seems as if some third party force has dammed the rivers of core development at least in the direction of scaling solutions. I have great respect for every person that has helped Bitcoin in any way, and if Bitcoin survived (prevailed actually) through the altcoin bubble from hell, it will also survive what I'm calling the alternative client bubble from hell. These alternate clients will probably encourage the developers to work towards the solution that will gain ~100% consensus from the people that matter (Miners, Devs, Bitcoin enthusiasts) more quickly. Maybe this will get them in the mindset of 2016 like you said, instead of way back when the network was brand new.
CryptAxe.com | bitcoinhivemind.com

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 pm

At this point though, it seems as if some third party force has dammed the rivers of core development at least in the direction of scaling solutions.
Yes, the bullies walked in and now we must send them on their asses ;)

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

CryptAxe
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:13 pm

At this point though, it seems as if some third party force has dammed the rivers of core development at least in the direction of scaling solutions.
I mean, people have always been getting paid to troll the forums and reddit (I've been offered such jobs), but it seems like some big money is in on it now. And then you have people wanting to censor everything they don't like because they want to pretend that they know everything and that everything will be okay if you just listen to them.
CryptAxe.com | bitcoinhivemind.com

iFixBTCmemoryIssues
Gold Bitcoiner
Gold Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:25 pm

I mean, people have always been getting paid to troll the forums and reddit (I've been offered such jobs), but it seems like some big money is in on it now. And then you have people wanting to censor everything they don't like because they want to pretend that they know everything and that everything will be okay if you just listen to them.
Of course, I can assure you that there is a institution out there saying "how do we get ahold of this 6 billion market-cap and growing". Or, they have already said that and the plans are in the works :)

As for the censorship, this is just ego, "I am the King of the castle". Keyboard warriors at their finest hour ;)

In the end, everything will work out because WE are larger than the haters. We are also much smarter than the haters, suckers!

If you are running a version of Bitcoin Core, stop using it. Upgrade to Bitcoin Unlimited or Classic immediately.

Fix Your Unconfirmed Transaction.

Vote for the future of our Bitcoin network!

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”